Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Packers D Setup?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jletourneau

Packers D Setup? Empty
PostSubject: Packers D Setup?   Packers D Setup? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:45 pm

Guys, any recommendations to leverage the Packers after the new update? I think they had 19 total player upgrades, most of which are on defense. Thoughts? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

Packers D Setup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers D Setup?   Packers D Setup? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 3:30 pm

on O my depth chart is all messed because i run stuff weird.
here is my 46 speed on d though
left of the screen de-matthews(contain blitz)
right of the screen de-zombo
DT's-jenkins,raji,pickett
MLB-Hawk
CB's-Woodson,Williams,Shields,Lee
FS-i like to run cover 1 so bush
SS-Collins
those last safties can be in either order of how you feel
Back to top Go down
xMADDENking18x

Packers D Setup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers D Setup?   Packers D Setup? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:02 pm

my defense for the packers: i play more of a 1-5-5 D so this will be alot different as far as d-line goes...(if ur runnin 46 have matthews and zombo as ur DE's)

LE: Pickett, Wilson, Neal

RE: Jenkins, Wynn, Neal

DT: Raji, Neal, Green

LOLB: Jones, Walden, Matthews

MLB: Hawk, Barnett, Zombo, Jones

ROLB: Matthews, Barnett, Bishop

CB: Woodson, Williams, Shields, Collins, Lee

FS: Burnett, Bush, Lee

SS: Bigby, Peprah, Burnett
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

Packers D Setup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers D Setup?   Packers D Setup? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:24 pm

What do you like to do when your opponent is in running situations with the 1-5-5. Let's say power o or tosses out of big sets?

My setup is for 3-4 and is:

LE Zombo

RE Jenkins

DT Raji

ROLB Matthews

MLB Barnett and Hawk

ROLB Jones

I'm getting killed in the run game though
Back to top Go down
xMADDENking18x

Packers D Setup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers D Setup?   Packers D Setup? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:50 am

i audible down to 46 or come out in 46 if i know its a run lol
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

Packers D Setup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers D Setup?   Packers D Setup? EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 10:37 pm

ok ok, let the 4-4 master have his turn, my victories in madden doesnt come from hot routing 20 times before the snap but rather how i set my roster up, you would be amazed at how real life concepts works with this game, but here's my secret green bay 4-4 setup:

LE-Walden
RE-Wilson

Note: the reason for walden and wilson because they are athletic and fairly strong as DE's, and for the 4-4 you'll notice that some plays will require the DEs to be in coverage and if they arent fast enough to cover those flat routes or drop in a hook zone then you will ge baten a LOT.

DT-Jenkins & raji, jenkins is athletic at DT, and sometimes will require you to spy, example: the cover 2 out of 4-4 is a great redzone and short pass play, spying jenkins and putting your FS in a deep blue will increase the pass coverage, alo the cover two is good against tosses. Raji is self explanatory he is a beast.

LOLB-Clay Matthews-(need i say more, the guy can cover and pursue) 75 zone cov is great

MLB-Nick barnett can tackle very well, solid in coverage he is good,
MLB2-Brandon Chillar-THIS is my wildcard, but this guy is the best kept secret in greenbay because he has 70 man coverage and 80 zone coverage! GREAT for a LB.

ROLB-hawk, hawk is beast he will complement the line in run and pass situations, cant go wrong here.the guy can tackle very well 87 TAK.

CB-Tramon Williams
Nick Collins

Explanation: look at nick collins and williams catching, zone and speed.it will be hard for the opponent to pass on you i zone coverage with these guys right here.you will rarely get burned, your opponent should be living in pick city on interception avenue and you will be the landlord.

FS-Charles Woodson, overall 96 at FS, IMO plays a better FS than CB. cant go wrong with woodson, high zone coverage, good man coverage, he will patrol the middle of the field, so you really just have to worry about the curls which not so much because nick and tramon is in those areas.plus i the 4-4 u need a DOMINATE free safety in the 4-4, and what better guy than Charles.its your preference really, because at CB, charles is money, but i got nick there because of the speed difference, nick having more so he's less likely to get beat in madden, (remember this is a speed based game this year).and with woodson as FS, you can be more versatile in defense.)

So! there u have it! try this out and tell me what you think!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Packers D Setup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Packers D Setup?   Packers D Setup? Empty

Back to top Go down

Packers D Setup?
Page 1 of 1