Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Tourney/ Money Game Question ????

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Tourney/ Money Game Question ???? Empty
PostSubject: Tourney/ Money Game Question ????   Tourney/ Money Game Question ???? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Why dont they set personnel rules to Offense for Offense /Defense for Defense?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tourney/ Money Game Question ????   Tourney/ Money Game Question ???? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 pm

in tournys (at least most) there is
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Tourney/ Money Game Question ????   Tourney/ Money Game Question ???? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:08 pm

no i been hearing that it is position for position basicly

Dbs for Dbs

MLBs- MLBs, OLBs
OLBs- OLBs, MLBs, DEs
Dl-Dl

WRS-WRS and TEs
everything else is position for position from what I see
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tourney/ Money Game Question ????   Tourney/ Money Game Question ???? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:12 pm

you can put OLB's at DE and wr at te
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Tourney/ Money Game Question ????   Tourney/ Money Game Question ???? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 10:44 pm

u cant put WR at TE

but u can obv audible down to get a WR at TE... but u cannot change the depth chart to get a WR there
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Tourney/ Money Game Question ????   Tourney/ Money Game Question ???? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:02 pm

i just dont see why they dont just say offense foe offense/d for d.... how is my putting a RB at WR (non package) worse that just having a 97 spd wr with little catching there (which is funny cuz there is a package for them to be in the slot so why is having them in the slot ok but not on the outside WITHOUT a package)

On D how is my putting a SS at OLB worse than playing any team with OLBs over 85 speed....oh the difference is that my SS's would have less tackle rating LMAO

On O the only thing that i see a reason for the pos for pos rule is for TE....If they said offense for offense at that spot all u would see is offensive tackles there....

I think they should just have an O4O/D4D rule and the TE spot should just be position for position unless packaged or audibled into

Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Tourney/ Money Game Question ????   Tourney/ Money Game Question ???? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:10 pm

the reason for the SS at OLB is Tyvon Branch
everyone uses the raiders and 95 speed there just isnt fair.
and btw there is only 1 linebacker in the game with 90 speed and its Patrick Willis
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Tourney/ Money Game Question ????   Tourney/ Money Game Question ???? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 pm

its stupid cuz if u really wanted him on the field u could just go dime and still get mean heat from him. hell u culd stay in 3-4/46/43 and still get him in with an easy blitz...it makes no sence.......also it would open up more team to be used other then the raiders.
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Tourney/ Money Game Question ????   Tourney/ Money Game Question ???? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:30 pm

yea never understood the s/olb thing.. i mean why force me to audible down from nickle or dime
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Tourney/ Money Game Question ????   Tourney/ Money Game Question ???? EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 pm

On GS they made form subs legal so you just cant put a safety at OLB on the DC and then use like a LB pass rush package and have a safety at DE I guess
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tourney/ Money Game Question ????   Tourney/ Money Game Question ???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tourney/ Money Game Question ????
Page 1 of 1