Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)

Go down 
+6
LOTT0042
kojak808
sgibs
BuckNut4eva
UppingMyGame
Wobblez
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Wobblez

Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:36 am

Hello Madden Bible Nation, its Wobblez here introducing myself to the MB community, im a Canadian madden player and id like to take the time to say hello and just say that Madden bible is the best site for Madden tips and Content..i hope you all will welcome me with open arms as i make my transition from another Madden site(AM) To MaddenBible. if anyone would like to play madden or any other game as in Call of duty:Black ops, or NBA 2K11 im always down to play..My Gamertag is: The MLG Amped and i look foward to meeting the Madden Bible nation in the future.
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:39 am

Welcome to the site man, glad to have you. Wish I still had my 360 sometimes . . .
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:02 am

Welcome to MB nation wobblez! canada represents madden to!! good to have ya!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:25 am

welcome Wobbelz!

Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Wobblez

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:38 am

sgibs wrote:
welcome Wobblez!

fixed it 4 ya
Back to top Go down
kojak808

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 am

welcome bruh!
Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:55 am

welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:23 am

putting you on the spot!

lets hear one piece of advice of WHY YOU are a great player!

I want your specific advice to share with all of MBnation!
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 1:00 pm

Ooh, call-out! Nice.
Back to top Go down
Wobblez

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:05 pm

sgibs wrote:
putting you on the spot!

lets hear one piece of advice of WHY YOU are a great player!

I want your specific advice to share with all of MBnation!

if this was directed at me i might as well answer it, i don't consider myself a "Great" Player but i am a well rounded player who loves the game. Im still growing as a player i have a lot of work to do with knowing reads and learning how to pick up defenses but Ive been to a few locals in Toronto and placed well. My most recent local event was at the end of January and i placed in the final 4 and lost on a 3rd and 18 screen pass Vs the Titans, CJ broke 6 tackles and he kicked a game winning FG..At the end of the day i am still a Farly new player on the scene and i am looking to become better and help the community in anyway i can.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:22 pm

^ awesome man!

thanks a lot for that!
Back to top Go down
BeazT

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Wobbelz wanna run one? x BeazT o
Back to top Go down
Shizza144

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:58 am

Welcome Wobblez!!! actually i just joined this site too coming over from the other site as well being from canada too...This madden site is definetly the best out there....there isn't any trash talking like the other websites where thats all people do.
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:56 am

welcome dude glad to have ya
Back to top Go down
Pro InstinctZ

Pro InstinctZ

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Or other websites were you can't play a game too decide who's better unless its for money cause then supposabley your ducking them, not everyone wants to put their money in a video game.. and then for young players such as myself (16) your just not gonna go up to your parents and ask them hey can i have your credit card so I can put some money up for a madden game it just seems really stupid.. and your sure as heck not gonna waste your own money to buy a little 20 dollar card and put it up on saloon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)   Hello Madden Bible Nation. :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Madden Bible Nation. :)
Page 1 of 1