Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up

Go down 
+8
elkonrado21
datnodude
bahdbwoy
ZAN
Satinder99
BeazT
sgibs
BuckNut4eva
12 posters
AuthorMessage
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up Empty
PostSubject: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:45 am

set ups
1. first slide the line left (this can be optional, i do it because the RE comes in untouched alot, pressure is still great if you dont slide the line left, and it disguises the blitz better, either or)

2. Re-blitz your SS, left of screen, leave him in his spot, (he is blitzing from the secondary, but the angle of the DE and DT on the left of screen, causes the Guard and tackle to get confused and the RE or SS always shoots free, especially if they dont slide protect, the RE screams in! )

3. next grab the middle linebacker on the right of screen and drag him over by the blitzing SS and place him on a purple, or deep blue, or if there is a slot wr to the left place him over the WR in a deep blue...

4. i user the FS....you have a fast blitz, with 2 purples a yellow, 3 deep blues, if they are in 4 or 5 wide i use 4 deep blues, a yellow in the middle, and a purple on the right.... keep in mind the flats are open, 2nd and long, 3rd and long this is a good change of pace play, that the offense gets confused by, i have had alot of success with it.....

also if they run left, this play kills any runs to the left, and if they run right, there is a hole, so look to user stop any runs to the right....anybody that uses 4-6 bear this is a really good play with pressure and coverage! you can also place the right of screen DT on a spy, this helps with quick drags. if you have time
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:26 am

great stuff man.

have you seen the secret of the bear yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
BeazT

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 12:15 pm

im pretty sure this was just on AM
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 5:42 pm

sgibs wrote:
great stuff man.

No sir I haven't seen the secret of the bear yet!?

Just starting using this for passing situations, and some other Bear plays to help stop,maybe an obvious running play...

Beazt : I got the play from a friend I lab with about a week ago, gonna go check AM out see if I see it over there, its not an every down play, but some games I have gotten 3-4 sacks using it on 3rd and 10 or longer,or even if the opponent is 2nd and long its good....
Back to top Go down
Satinder99

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 7:33 pm

sgibs wrote:
great stuff man.

Gibs, by secret of the bear do you mean coming out in 46 bear flipped than pinching your d-line? or is there a new secret now lol?

Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Yeah, this was def a film room tip...but good look, nonetheless...
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:27 pm

ZAN wrote:
Yeah, this was def a film room tip...but good look, nonetheless...

yeah i asked my friend were he got it, and he said am..lol

in the am version of it he doesnt drag the MLB over to the left, if you do this you get better coverage deep, and or all over
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:19 am

*46 not 4-6
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 12:47 pm

yea just give credit
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 2:19 pm

yeah for sure! this play was at another site, and when i posted it here i was unaware of it, but it is at AM! didnt have any intentions of hi-jacking someones play, or taking credit for it! thought i would post it because i have used it alot recently and had success with it.....credit to AM! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
elkonrado21

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 2:58 pm

so what is the secret out of the 46 bear?
Back to top Go down
pardity

pardity

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:25 am

Live bears, duh..

4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up Bears_waving
Back to top Go down
WINNERSwinSORRY

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 10:26 pm

u dont have to shift line and i have a whole scheme u could use with this play
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 11:20 pm

WINNERSwinSORRY wrote:
u dont have to shift line and i have a whole scheme u could use with this play

yeah, you dont have to shift the line, its kinda optional, i do it when they have a HB in blocking to the left, or when they start slide protecting, if they slide protect left, and you shift d-line left the blitz still sneaks in sometimes, would like to hear about your scheme from this!!

here is a man version of this play, 46 bear DE contain play

1. spread line

2. Left of screen DE is in a contain, leave him in it

3. Grab SS reblitz him down, move him behind the left of screen DT, place him slightly to the left of the DT , on his hip

4. Right of screen DT place in a spy or yellow, place him in some kind of zone, if not the Center will recover to the left and pick up this blitz sometimes

5. Right of screen DE place in a purple, or contain, or whatever you choose for coverage

the SS will run through un-touched alot....
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 1:56 am

yeah, the play is on AM, but nice post man.
i was running it a few weeks before anybody saw it on there, and i found something to add to it.
instead of putting the MLB in a zone or manning him up, i tried running the contain blitz with him, and it worked.
just manually blitz the LB on the right thats about over the RT, contain the MLB and line up over the RG, and put the left side OLB in a zone.
Back to top Go down
Danger

Danger

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:32 am

I've used the 46 Bear zone read concept for some time now only I go about it a little bit differently. Same results though. Nice post man.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:29 am

Thanks, OneLove

Running the bear is kinda new to me, I have always just used 46 normal mostly

Starting to use the Outside zone play from the Bear as well, spread the LBs, place Left of screen end in a light blue, left of screen DT in spy, and the DT over the center in a yellow, the heat comes off the right edge from the 2 blitzing LBs, this play ran with the zone read play, give 2 similiar looks, but pressure from the left,and pressure from the right....
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 6:57 pm

soccer4life wrote:
when are u going to give truth's setup back

I gave credit earlier, last time I checked E.A. sports owned the game and the plays, and I paid $60 dollars to use them however I can!

Again I posted the play set-up, not knowing it was at AM already? This has been established already. Reading is fundamental!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up   4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up Empty

Back to top Go down

4-6 bear zone read blitz set-up
Page 1 of 1