Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

I'm on a B.O.A.T!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GunnyWill

I'm on a B.O.A.T! Empty
PostSubject: I'm on a B.O.A.T!   I'm on a B.O.A.T! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 4:33 am

Ok ignore the cheesy title lol, but anyways I got the Dallas Ebook earlier today and so far I have been picking apart defenses like im Peyton Manning! Seriously it has excellent runs, passes that get your receivers wide open, rocket catches (havent really tried these yet), and unbumpable routes. I play with the Giants who do not have the fastest receivers, but despite their lack of speed they are getting open like its no ones business. I havent tried all of the plays in the ebook but all the ones I tried so far are amazing. I also got the 46 guide too which is great because the 46 had been my favorite PB to use, but this has really expanded my arsenal of defensive plays to use. I never used the 46 bear much but thanks to the guide its given me some awesome plays. The plays also look really complicated to set up so I have been using the simpler ones so far but all it takes is a little practice i guess. So far the games i have played today have been blowouts with most of my opponents getting their first touchdown in garbage time. Lol how do you guys come up with this stuff. Anyways thanks Gibs for all the hard work you put into these guides!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

I'm on a B.O.A.T! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a B.O.A.T!   I'm on a B.O.A.T! EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 11:46 am

Gunny,

Thanks man. Glad it's working out for you! The key is the balance the scheme brings!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

I'm on a B.O.A.T! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a B.O.A.T!   I'm on a B.O.A.T! EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:58 am

"Anyways thanks Gibs for all the hard work you put into these guides!"

No biggie, my three headed rushing monster is nothing... haha kidding! Glad you are enjoying it, its my favorite playbooks since Balanced in 10 and Run N Gun in 08!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
GunnyWill

I'm on a B.O.A.T! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a B.O.A.T!   I'm on a B.O.A.T! EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 9:12 pm

Of course thanks a bunch to you too for the 3 headed running attack you mentioned as well as the other videos you have done, since visiting this site about a week ago my skill has improved tremendously. The video about the canoe play that you posted is money and works time and time again. Im on a 10 game win streak since buying the dallas and 46 guide, i bought an ebook from another site a while ago and stopped using it because it all it showed me were money plays that worked sometimes, this book teaches the concepts of balance and keeping your opponent honest because he has no idea what youre going to do next. Most of my games are blowouts and I have even come back from a 21 pt deficit and blew that guy out too haha. Anyways thanks again and god bless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm on a B.O.A.T! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm on a B.O.A.T!   I'm on a B.O.A.T! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm on a B.O.A.T!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden Bible News :: Testimonials-
Jump to: