Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **

Go down 
+7
jletourneau
wangtangkiki
BuckNut4eva
Danger
UppingMyGame
UseRPicK101
GunfusedX
11 posters
AuthorMessage
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** Empty
PostSubject: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Im sure some of you know about this but this is for some of the ones that don't. here is what you do you take your players that never see your field for example Hiram Eugene from the raiders and you man assign them to your opponents recievers that play on his field. so heres what you have your players that dont play on his that do man assigned. then you unpause the game then with any play alls you have to do is man align, and they cannot tell what coverage your in, your players dont follow them when the motion across field they just switch their coverage around your players line up outside of the players so you cant tell its man.

sorry i have been gone for a while i have been real busy but hope i have helped.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:40 pm

Yeah I remember doing this on Madden 10. Pretty effective tactic.
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Good post, I didn't know anything about this. Hope everything is good for you IRL.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 7:42 pm

thanks man things are going well thats why i havent got around the game to much, just living the highschool life.
Back to top Go down
Danger

Danger

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 8:36 pm

What happens if your starters get tired and those backups come onto the field? does it still work? I use it a little bit but not much because I was afraid of getting caught in a bad personnel package or something. Thanks for the info though bro.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:13 pm

i dont have fatigue or injurys on my games when i play so i have no clue.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 9:23 pm

wow, i didnt know this at all... thank you GUN!
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Oh, is this basically the man lock from last year?

Thanks.. I forgot about it.
Back to top Go down
jletourneau

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 12:05 pm

Gunfused, my apologies, but I can't understand what you wrote here. Here is my attempt to add some punctuation, but I'm still in the dark. Can you clarify? Are you suggesting to man-assign Defenders (that never see the field) on his starting WRs ... at which point you can come out in Zone and then man-align?

"I'm sure some of you know about this, but this is for some of the ones that don't. Here is what you do: You take your players that never see your field (for example, Hiram Eugene from the raiders), and you man assign them to your opponents recievers that play on his field.

So here's what you have: Your players that dont play on his that do man assigned. [Huh?]

Then you unpause the game. Then, with any play, all you have to do is man align, and they cannot tell what coverage your in as your players dont follow them when the motion across field. They just switch their coverage around your players line up outside of the players so you can't tell its man."
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 5:12 pm

b4 u do anything

go into Defensive assignments

Place a benched player onto one of their WRs

now when u man align ur players will be in a zone look while ur actually in man coverage

thats what it sounds like to me
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:37 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:38 pm

This is basiclly what happens. Hope this helps

Before motion:

** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** MADDEN1

After motion:

** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** MADDEN2

CB1 follows his man across the field after motioning, thus hiding the man coverage.
Back to top Go down
Danger

Danger

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Does anyone know if this creates problems on long extended drives when those backups come in the game?
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Depends on how deep the secondary is. A team like Oakland shouldn't have too many problems because they have so many Corners/Safeties
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:31 pm

< plays with fatigue off lol. but thanks user for clearing the thing up means alot.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 9:34 pm

No prob bruh. Visuals are always a plus
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:30 am

ya but tournaments n sh!t have fatigue on

but id assume if the backup u assigned came in, he would in deed cover the wr/te u assigned him to
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 1:04 am

what type of tip should i show next?
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Do you only need to assign one backup player to a WR?
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:01 pm

nope all your backups to their starters
Back to top Go down
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:55 am

do you only assign one bench player or do you assign multipule players?
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 2:59 pm

all of your backups to all their starters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **   ** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE ** Empty

Back to top Go down

** HOW TO DISGUISE MAN FROM ZONE **
Page 1 of 1