Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Thank you Sgibs 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
funeraljames

funeraljames

Thank you Sgibs 7 Empty
PostSubject: Thank you Sgibs 7   Thank you Sgibs 7 EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 5:31 pm

I normally don't join forms or anything like that but i must say the things I've learned from you guys is amazing. The confidence I have in games is off the charts. I truly feel like I could take down anyone and as long as the raiders can keep ASO my raiders can only be better. TY for taking the time to make me a better player
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Thank you Sgibs 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Sgibs 7   Thank you Sgibs 7 EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 am

anytime man! glad to help!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
BEATDOWNINCORP77

Thank you Sgibs 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Sgibs 7   Thank you Sgibs 7 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Sgibs, I wanna first congratulate you on your Marriage...Now on to the game> because of the Madden book I bought>> I have step my game up ten-folds...The 3headed rushing attack, zone beaters..etc, I've put those concepts into my scheme and whenever I play Anyone my confidence going into the game is on Level 10--Even online my game is unbelievable--You wouldn't believe how sacks, safeties, and 4th & forever I got on my opponents--Now, my offline opponents accuse me of not playing fair because I like to audible at the LOS--I decided not to use this tactic and I buried him Alive with No Coffin...>>I run with the Raiders and If you saw me play with them you would be proud!! Most games I play>> The QB is taken out before the 2nd half..lol--Ever since since I saw that (youtube video sgibs first online win)--I try my best to make The Raiders Play like that...lol So, Once again Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Thank you Sgibs 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Sgibs 7   Thank you Sgibs 7 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:47 am

thanks beatdown!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

Thank you Sgibs 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you Sgibs 7   Thank you Sgibs 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank you Sgibs 7
Page 1 of 1