Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Question and maybe it can make the show

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Flats Dolphins fan

Question and maybe it can make the show Empty
PostSubject: Question and maybe it can make the show   Question and maybe it can make the show EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:41 am

Ok I am staying with the DET PB. But I was wondering if you guys can come up with a explosive rushing scheme out of this. I can get good runs with mixing up the plays and I get decent runs every now and then. But I am looking for something that is just too tough to stop. I am comparing this to the Strong I close formation(NO PB). I have run with this formation and it is one of the most dominating run formations out there. So with that said I was wondering if you guys could come up with some Scheme out of the DET PB that they know your going to run and no matter what they do you still get decent yards. As of right now don't think DET PB has a formation like the close that you can just pound it but hey I thought I ask and see what the experts say.

Also I posted this in another thread but want to see what you say about this too.

Hes a question for the show 6. I don't know if it will make it but maybe show 7 you can put it in. I would like to see if you guys can come up with a good kick off were your opponents average starting Field possessions is less than the 20 yard line or at the 20 yard line. I mean Field possession is a key point in Madden and now that we have a squib kick I didn't know if there would be a good way to use this. Most of the time my opponent averages around the 30 yard line on kick off returns and if I get cant the 10 extra yard close to there end zone they may play a more passive approach because there so close to there own end zone.

Just wondering let me know if you think this can be done.
Back to top Go down
chris

Question and maybe it can make the show Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question and maybe it can make the show   Question and maybe it can make the show EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:16 pm

the det scheme is a bit much if u ask me but the field position wud be a gud idea
Back to top Go down

Question and maybe it can make the show
Page 1 of 1