Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Hey guys, Need a little 46 help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeH23

JakeH23

Hey guys, Need a little 46 help. Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys, Need a little 46 help.   Hey guys, Need a little 46 help. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Been a LONG time since I've been here. Well, a new desire to play Madden has sparked because my local Hastings is doing a tournament. So of course me and my Raiders will be making another appearance and hopefully going to take the town crown again.

Well, like most people here I run the 46. I called in advance and the rosters are not updated... So the Raiders are missing a key part of there D. I'm needing a set up, I don't remember how to set up the depth chart to make the 46 effective. Help please. =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Need a little 46 help.   Hey guys, Need a little 46 help. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:09 pm

check out gibs's madden tv episode 37.
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Need a little 46 help.   Hey guys, Need a little 46 help. EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Thanks man!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys, Need a little 46 help.   Hey guys, Need a little 46 help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey guys, Need a little 46 help.
Page 1 of 1