Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

password problems on PSN

Go down 
+2
UseRPicK101
Alyoyo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

password problems on PSN Empty
PostSubject: password problems on PSN   password problems on PSN EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:34 pm

I tried to sign in but it said my password was no longer valid. If you guys are going thorugh it to, do you know how to change your password?
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: password problems on PSN   password problems on PSN EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Change It On PSN Site
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: password problems on PSN   password problems on PSN EmptySun May 15, 2011 7:52 pm

can you give me a link to it?
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: password problems on PSN   password problems on PSN EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:09 pm

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=psn
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: password problems on PSN   password problems on PSN EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:12 pm

thanks pick!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: password problems on PSN   password problems on PSN EmptySun May 15, 2011 8:13 pm

No Prob
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: password problems on PSN   password problems on PSN EmptySun May 15, 2011 9:10 pm

yeah I tried to make a new account but it only said "error"followed by a bunch of numbers after I clicked "create a new account"

Last edited by Alyoyo on Sun May 15, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: password problems on PSN   password problems on PSN EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Are you on the same ps3 that you used to sign up for the account? because when you sign in it says your passwrod is not valid then it tells you it sent an email to the address you use to login to psn. Check the email open it and find the link within the email enter the caphata numbers/letters then it ket you change your password

BTW when you get on Alyoyo lets do some labbing i havent played madden since last november lol
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: password problems on PSN   password problems on PSN EmptySun May 15, 2011 10:57 pm

suicide-manual wrote:
Are you on the same ps3 that you used to sign up for the account? because when you sign in it says your passwrod is not valid then it tells you it sent an email to the address you use to login to psn. Check the email open it and find the link within the email enter the caphata numbers/letters then it ket you change your password

BTW when you get on Alyoyo lets do some labbing i havent played madden since last november lol

well the thing is I was going to put my reg e mail when i was signing up to make my recent account. It wouldnt let me do it then (I had a ps3 over summer but switched to 360 a week before 11 came out. that must have been why) so I made up an email address lol.

btw just not too long ago, I tried to sign in. this time instead of telling me i had to change my password, it said it was going under maintence like before.
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: password problems on PSN   password problems on PSN EmptySun May 15, 2011 11:32 pm

yeah I just made a new account lol whats your psn
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: password problems on PSN   password problems on PSN EmptyMon May 16, 2011 2:30 pm

i changed mine on the ps3 earlier went straight through ..didnt have to do anything through email
Back to top Go down
thegame11

PostSubject: Re: password problems on PSN   password problems on PSN EmptyMon May 16, 2011 5:02 pm

Alyoyo wrote:
I tried to sign in but it said my password was no longer valid. If you guys are going thorugh it to, do you know how to change your password?
I have 2 P3's the main one it said the password was invalid, so I said ok and another option came up saying to put in the new password, I did and everything was fine. Now on the 2nd one it said invalid and told me something about an email as well, but I used my fathers email and I didn't use his password I used mine so I couldn't do what it was asying so I just created another user and I ended up using an existing account. So now i have the same account on 2 P3's. I might just delete the original user on the 2nd P3 and start another one fresh with my dads password this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: password problems on PSN   password problems on PSN Empty

Back to top Go down

password problems on PSN
Page 1 of 1