Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

ncaa 12 or madden 12?

Go down 
+11
UppingMyGame
vikingsfan2218
hairy weasel
KOACHK
DaTyCRAIN
ronslows10
xHHx_megatron
jordantrav
SasserAssassin
DesertSwarm24
more cowbell
15 posters
AuthorMessage
more cowbell

more cowbell

ncaa 12 or madden 12?   Empty
PostSubject: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:33 pm

i have been reading the reviews and checking various forums for peoples' opinions on ncaa 12. i primarily wanted to wait a few days to read anything once gamers got over their "honeymoon" phase and really started giving the game their honest opinion. while the reviews i read are mainly positive, i am hesitant to pull the trigger because i am only going to be able to get either ncaa 12 or madden 12. as of now, i am resisting the urge to make an impulse purchase!

years past i was able to get both games.. along with many other games as well, but in april i lost my wife to leukemia so many of the things i love/hobbies are taking a major hit, video games being one of them pale.

i understand this is "madden bible" and probably know the guidance you all will give me, but wanted to see if this is a question which is up for debate or not.

thanks for any help!
Back to top Go down
DesertSwarm24

DesertSwarm24

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:40 pm

ncaa 12 sir best football game of the year
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:21 pm

yo dude sorry about losing your wife.
but im in the same situation as you with the ncaa or madden.
and i was just about to choose and my xbox got red ringed. smh
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:51 pm

sorry to hear about your wife....i cant imagine what youve gone thru. I would say wait until madden 12. I think that everyone is praising ncaa 12 so much because they may be tired of madden 11. Once 12 comes out ncaa will be thrown to the background
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Sorry for ur losses.. Just wait for M12.. When its comes out, people will switch from Ncaa to madden.. Everyone was tired with M11 and bought ncaa. Ncaa is a great game not doubt, but madden is number uno no matter how good or bad its is.
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 8:50 pm

thanks for the responses, gentleman. it definitley been a challenging year... aside from my packers winning the superbowl, my 2011 has pretty much been one to forget!! anyway, i think i am back on track with madden 12.

i am actually going to give offline a solid effort this year.. just hope that the changes made to the franchise mode in madden 12 will keep my interested!
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:50 pm

hey man sorry for your loss its been a rough year for my family as well. Rumor has it there are no changes for franchise mode. I'm in the same boat financially though I think I'm going to sign up for a month of gamefly and rent ncaa to get me by till madden. This way you kinda get the best of both without the cost of buying both games.
Back to top Go down
DaTyCRAIN

DaTyCRAIN

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 12:18 am

sorry for your loss, let her RIP. if i was you id wait for madden 12, because once madden drops a lot of people will leave ncaa. i wont lie though, ncaa looks good from the demo. im not gonna be getting it for financial reasons. i spend my money wise and spedning 60 bucks to play a game for a month isn't wise too me.
Back to top Go down
KOACHK

KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:15 am

Truly sorry to hear about your loss MC; my condolences and prayers go out to you and your loved ones.

If you have to choose between NCAA 12 and Madden 12; I'd wait for Madden 12.
Back to top Go down
http://www.compete4ever.com
hairy weasel

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:27 am

sorry about your loss Sad

i bought ncaa12 and i just dont like the way the game plays i would wait for madden 12 im going to trade mine in when i get madden for sure
Back to top Go down
vikingsfan2218

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 1:56 pm

no offense but loosing your wife seems like a pretty stupid excuse to only want to buy one game. If your "reason" is true then idk why you think like that. If its not then no need to make up some reason for why you can't buy both games.

No offense Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:41 pm

vikingsfan2218 wrote:
no offense but loosing your wife seems like a pretty stupid excuse to only want to buy one game. If your "reason" is true then idk why you think like that. If its not then no need to make up some reason for why you can't buy both games.

No offense Very Happy
really?
smh
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:03 pm

vikingsfan2218 wrote:

No offense Very Happy

walk a mile in my shoes...
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:45 pm

To the OP: my deepest condolences man. I'm not married and never have been so I can't possibly know what you're going through, but I sincerely hope you can bounce back and live life to the fullest. Seems like you've made a decision on NCAA vs. Madden so I won't go into all that Cool

And this:
vikingsfan2218 wrote:

No offense Very Happy

Not knocking you or your thought process bro, but I think it's a little messed up for this to be your first and (so far) only post.
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:00 pm

UppingMyGame wrote:
To the OP: my deepest condolences man. I'm not married and never have been so I can't possibly know what you're going through, but I sincerely hope you can bounce back and live life to the fullest. Seems like you've made a decision on NCAA vs. Madden so I won't go into all that Cool And this:
vikingsfan2218 wrote:

No offense Very Happy

Not knocking you or your thought process bro, but I think it's a little messed up for this to be your first and (so far) only post.

weighing the options, i decided to stick it out and wait for madden. as excited as i am for the offline franchise mode improvements, online madden will give me longer replayability vs. ncaa! plus getting my *** handed to me in C4 is something i can look forward to again... if they have any spots open these days! thanks again guys for your condonlences!

if a mod sees fit, please lock or delete this thread if you wish!

thanks!
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 7:55 pm

cowbell,

just reading all the posts man..........sorry to hear about your loss.......i battle depression at times and madden really does help me to balance my life so to speak!

again be praying for you and can't wait for Madden 12 !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
KOACHK

KOACHK

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:30 pm

vikingsfan2218 wrote:

No offense Very Happy
VikingsFan, MC laid out what was going on in his life when he really didn't have to; he felt comfortable enough to share his situation with us, so we should respect that. MC has proven to be a stand up guy, and he more than deserves the benefit of the doubt when it comes to anything he shares with us. You're basically brand new here, and I'm sure you wouldn't appreciate it if people just made statements about you based on broad/sweeping assumptions; so why do it to someone that's obviously earned our trust and respect?

more cowbell wrote:
weighing the options, i decided to stick it out and wait for madden. as excited as i am for the offline franchise mode improvements, online madden will give me longer replayability vs. ncaa! plus getting my *** handed to me in C4 is something i can look forward to again... if they have any spots open these days! thanks again guys for your condonlences!

if a mod sees fit, please lock or delete this thread if you wish!

thanks!
MC, as soon as you're ready, just go ahead and rejoin at www.compete4ever.com/sign-up
It'll be cool having you ballin' with us again man.

Everyone else here is also more than welcome to sign up for Compete4ever NCAA 12, Madden 12, leagues, tournaments, ladders and more at www.compete4ever.com/sign-up

The sooner you sign up, the sooner you play!
Back to top Go down
http://www.compete4ever.com
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 9:30 pm

vikingsfan2218 wrote:

No offense Very Happy

You say all this garbage and caint even answer MC's question??

Welcome to MB.
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:03 pm

MC I'm very sorry to hear about your wife man. I really miss you in C4 bro. If I was you, I would just wait till Madden 12 drops.
Back to top Go down
TitansVols4Life

TitansVols4Life

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:04 pm

Sorry about your wife. Ill be praying for you and your family. Wait for madden. I like Ncaa12 but i would rather wait to play madden 12 before I made that decision.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 10:13 pm

more cowbell wrote:
i have been reading the reviews and checking various forums for peoples' opinions on ncaa 12. i primarily wanted to wait a few days to read anything once gamers got over their "honeymoon" phase and really started giving the game their honest opinion. while the reviews i read are mainly positive, i am hesitant to pull the trigger because i am only going to be able to get either ncaa 12 or madden 12. as of now, i am resisting the urge to make an impulse purchase!

years past i was able to get both games.. along with many other games as well, but in april i lost my wife to leukemia so many of the things i love/hobbies are taking a major hit, video games being one of them pale.

i understand this is "madden bible" and probably know the guidance you all will give me, but wanted to see if this is a question which is up for debate or not.

thanks for any help!

sorry for your lost Cowbell. my mom died last year about a year ago coming up on July 28th and now that the anniversary of it is getting closer, my wife, children, sister and brother-in-law are starting to feel it. everything takes a back seat when things like that happen.

in reference to ncaa12? i like the game! still learning the ins and outs of it though but for the most part is a good purchase.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ncaa 12 or madden 12?    ncaa 12 or madden 12?   Empty

Back to top Go down

ncaa 12 or madden 12?
Page 1 of 1