Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

So are you going to buy this game?

Go down 
+3
sgibs
ELeiser17
i3rian 87
7 posters
AuthorMessage
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

So are you going to buy this game? Empty
PostSubject: So are you going to buy this game?   So are you going to buy this game? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 10:02 am

You've read about this game. You've played the demo. Are you going to give EA Sports your 59.99+Tax for this game?

Personally, I'm unsure as of right now. My roots go back to NCAA Football prior to Madden. I love being able to run an option. I loved the dynasty modes in which you could recruit gems. BUT after hearing all of the Roster issues, and the fact that the Rocket Catch is still in this game, esp the curl route rocket, I dont know if i'm willing to purchase it.

HOWEVER, i do want to buy it because its the latest installment of an EA Sports video game. Who knows, maybe it will be very similar to madden 2010 and because of that, labbing in NCAA will be a great segway into having a leg up on Madden to all the people who skip NCAA.

I'm also hesitant to purchase NCAA because I will be purchasing Madden for both 360 and PS3, meaning that i'd be spending $130 dollars right there, throw NCAA into that mix and thats roughly $190 bucks. and after madden comes out, its not worth having ncaa because 100% of the attention gets focused to madden.

i dont know, what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: So are you going to buy this game?   So are you going to buy this game? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:15 pm

I'm not sure I will buy it with all of the bad responses from the demo. I will most likely rent it and see if I like it or not. I think I will really like it for all of the new teams and playbooks that are available. College football brings a different kind of strategy to the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7xdUn1GPKQ

Last edited by ELeiser17 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: So are you going to buy this game?   So are you going to buy this game? EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 12:26 pm

I will most likely rent it. Don't wanna waste the money ai Always do
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Patsfan26

PostSubject: Re: So are you going to buy this game?   So are you going to buy this game? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 1:00 pm

ya madden is way better every year and I forget about NCAA
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: So are you going to buy this game?   So are you going to buy this game? EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 9:02 pm

yea im gunna buy it. Think about NCAA glitches, then Madden glitches. WTF, QB WALK!?!? then you have minor glitches on NCAA, so to me NCAA will be better until madden has glitches that are patched and avoidable.
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: So are you going to buy this game?   So are you going to buy this game? EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 11:38 pm

CJ joins the maddenbible lol... Its bluedevils22
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17

ELeiser17

PostSubject: Re: So are you going to buy this game?   So are you going to buy this game? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 7:39 am

I want to buy it but I am afraid once Madden comes out I will never play it again.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: So are you going to buy this game?   So are you going to buy this game? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:18 am

unfortunately, im passing on this game. i would generally get it, however with getting a 360 copy of madden and a ps3 copy of madden and the fact that i am currently unemployed until september.

i will probably make a play date with zfarls and sgibs soon and we'll dissect the shit out of this game.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: So are you going to buy this game?   So are you going to buy this game? EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:47 am

Probably will end up splitting it with my brother. Getting paid on Thursday and don't have too many big weekends coming up. Its always good for like 15 games online.

The hype just gets so big around release time and it draws you in even though the demo sucked. I love the players too thats always big for me, sifting through the rosters.

Im still 50/50 tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So are you going to buy this game?   So are you going to buy this game? Empty

Back to top Go down

So are you going to buy this game?
Page 1 of 1