Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 12 - Best Teams?

Go down 
+11
Nytro
sLeeZyZeeLs
WFColonel56
gretzky17
WasItTehChad
BuckNut4eva
ZFarls
Tyler1281
xHEx DeathAngel
datnodude
wangtangkiki
15 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Madden 12 - Best Teams? Empty
PostSubject: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:44 pm

What are the best teams?

I hear the Raiders are faster than last year.. then they added Terrelle Pryor so that can't hurt..

What are some new gems added to teams that help them greatly?

The team I used the most last year was the Panthers.. and it looks like they are exactly the same.. EXCEPT they have a better QB.. I had to use Clausen.. he was very inaccurate.. just like Cam Newton, but now I have a fast QB to balance out the inaccuracy..

They have also added two good TEs.. Shockey and Olsen Smile
Jason Williams (Old Cowboys LB) is listed on their official depth chart website.. (Doubt he is in the game yet)

So basically I'm gonna use the Panthers.. They are probably the most balanced team..
Great WRs (They have a speed WR.. a high CIT wr.. and a tall & fast wr)
Great RBs (Williams and Stewart)
Great TEs
Fast QB..

Great O..

Defense is great..
DL = Fast & Good
LB = Super fast and hard hitting
Secondary = Fast and tall

Very Happy

I'm still waiting to get the game to see who I think the best team is but I love the Panthers.. I'm pretty sure I will use them most of the season.. especially since they can only get better..
The Panthers were the worst team in the NFL last season despite being a Top 5 team in Madden.. So if they have an 8-8 season (rare) they will get a lot of stat boosts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:54 pm

my game is in route.. i heard early favs were the raiders, texans, and jets
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:57 pm

I like steelers, but this might be a homer pick lol.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:19 pm

my pats are sick
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:24 pm

Eagles, Raiders, Cowboys, Patriots, Steelers, Saints, Giants, Falcons. Not in that EXACT Order, but pretty close
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:43 pm

my top 3 so far is raiders, eagles, and cowboys.....keep Terrelle Pryor off the field! dude throws ducks everywere....Campbell is better.....Pryor is wild on short throws....
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:51 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
What are the best teams?

I hear the Raiders are faster than last year.. then they added Terrelle Pryor so that can't hurt..

What are some new gems added to teams that help them greatly?

The team I used the most last year was the Panthers.. and it looks like they are exactly the same.. EXCEPT they have a better QB.. I had to use Clausen.. he was very inaccurate.. just like Cam Newton, but now I have a fast QB to balance out the inaccuracy..

They have also added two good TEs.. Shockey and Olsen Smile
Jason Williams (Old Cowboys LB) is listed on their official depth chart website.. (Doubt he is in the game yet)

So basically I'm gonna use the Panthers.. They are probably the most balanced team..
Great WRs (They have a speed WR.. a high CIT wr.. and a tall & fast wr)
Great RBs (Williams and Stewart)
Great TEs
Fast QB..

Great O..

Defense is great..
DL = Fast & Good
LB = Super fast and hard hitting
Secondary = Fast and tall

Very Happy

I'm still waiting to get the game to see who I think the best team is but I love the Panthers.. I'm pretty sure I will use them most of the season.. especially since they can only get better..
The Panthers were the worst team in the NFL last season despite being a Top 5 team in Madden.. So if they have an 8-8 season (rare) they will get a lot of stat boosts Very Happy

panthers are good, but they lost marshall at CB, imo there secondary is below average now, i was also gonna add a huge sleeper team is the Texans, i thought they had a nice upgrade in joseph and watt, and play 46 with them and move williams back to DE....
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:32 pm

no team is "the best team"

this year speed is NO FACTOR, you can take any team and be competitive (as long as your qb is decent)
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:08 pm

^^ i hope so i would love to destroy ppl with the colts
Back to top Go down
gretzky17

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:14 pm

I would never go as far to say that speed is a "non-factor" in Madden, but I would agree that Speed doesn't just kill anymore. Raiders can still win games based on their speed and height though.

IMO the Cowboys are the best team because they are so well-rounded, also the Packers.

Raiders and Eagles obviously have their deficiencies (Qb and LB corps) but both can be worked around.

Also, Gibs, how the hell can you leave the Packers out of the top team list... behind the New York stinkin Giants?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:26 pm

Out of the games I played 2 day Eagles give me the most trouble. Not cuz of DRC/ASO (although I have been picked of multi times by asante lol)

Vick by himself beat me in 1 game (which I gave away...10pt lead sigh)

And in the other game I knocked vick out and JAX/Smitty made it a hell game. (off of luck catches though.....93yds and 63yds sigh...and i had 2-3 ppl there for both) I blew a 14 pt lead to win in OT

Eagles D is very....very exploitable just like every other D in the game. But there O is a problem 4real

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:41 pm

I don't think you can ever say that speed is a non-factor because if you complete a pass to a speedy WR.. and they are faster than the CB.. they will out-run the CB for a TD.. TD = Wins..
Back to top Go down
sLeeZyZeeLs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:45 pm

49ERS > all.
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:20 pm

patriots and chargers
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:55 pm

I cant believe were sleeping on the bengals!! That defense is is nasty.. d@mn near all the players are overall is 80+ and they all are fast, and can tackle.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 11:28 am

Raiders. Nuff said
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 8:41 pm

speed still kills on certain routes... but alot of teams can be used this year.
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:30 pm

you already know what team i'd say. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 - Best Teams?   Madden 12 - Best Teams? Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 12 - Best Teams?
Page 1 of 1