Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Brady vs. Manning

Go down 
+43
WildcatZ
JakeH23
JediCapricorn
UndefeatedIV
black udder
SF_FAN88
Angrius13
cutlerfan129
SasserAssassin
jamie4321
WFColonel56
IPIRIEY
Alyoyo
bucsforever5
Pro InstinctZ
typhoon
jordanl95
thegame11
bahdbwoy
LOTT0042
Sjack39
jray511
w8pusha
l2ogue_Killel2
YngClassic
romo2miles
kmonaha2
hitsquad
ezekjuninor
EastCoastDog
Qp33zy
ZFarls
wangtangkiki
xHEx DeathAngel
datnodude
EaglePride615
xHHx_JayNizz
hpbuttons
Tyler1281
General Brown
chris
Stock1528
sgibs
47 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:33 pm

Tom Brady is hands down the best QB of all time. He has the rings and he has the single season stat record. Make me a argument why hes not!

Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:04 pm

true tom brady is easily the best QB of all time
Back to top Go down
hpbuttons

hpbuttons

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:45 pm

I would say bradys better

you have to consider half of bradys games are played outside in the cold with unpredictable weather. Most of Mannings games are played in his nice little dome making it much easier to throw the ball, his division also sucks despite the texans now becoming a threat they used to be horrible along with everyone else in his division.

Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:53 pm

uhhh brady or montana??? idk if brady gets number 4 then im saying brady.
Back to top Go down
EaglePride615

EaglePride615

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 7:37 pm

brady
more clutch player no doubt about it
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:18 am

uhh idk manning is pretty clutch too, you have to have some doubt their lol
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:45 am

im disappointed with manning on madden 11..his accuracy on some throws is just terrible

in real life ill take manning all day ..brady has 3 rings because he had a great defense all those years..manning is the better player he had to put up those points just to bail the defense out..they should of won the sb last year im still confused to how they lost ..but he'll catch brady
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 am

If Manning won this past super bowl I might rank him better then Brady.

Manning might be the better pure QB but a lot has to be said for WINNING.

Some guys simply win and some dont. Brady wins. Vince Young wins etc etc
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 4:04 pm

lol, im a manning fan. I think i would take manning just because he changes a teams game-plan. For example, when the pats went for it on 4 and 2. Or when chris Johnson hand like 44 yards their first game last season. Because he scored the points on them, they had to pass it around.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:23 pm

cant believe you threw vy in there but peyton needs atleast one more..he'll go down as top 5 ever
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:01 am

y not throw VY in their he wins a lot of games, he has a decent record against manning and i think he went 8-1 or so as a starter last season
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:53 am

Even Kyle Orton.. his team's win games.. He won games with the Bears.. He's winning games with the Broncos.

He was injured for a game vs. Redskins.. Before he was injured, he threw 2 TD passes to Brandon Marshall. He left the game and Chris Simms lost it for us.

At one point in his career, he was 21-10. He's now 29-19.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:50 am

im not saying Vince Young is the best QB yadda yadda...

what i meant is that some guys are just winners...VY might not be the typical QB and he may not be the most gifted QB but hes a winner. Give me VY over Jay Cutler any day of the week.

Is Jay Cutler a better QB then Vince Young? Yes, hands down he is.

Who would I want as my starting QB though? Vince Young.

Same type of scenario with Brady vs Manning...
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:56 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
im not saying Vince Young is the best QB yadda yadda...

what i meant is that some guys are just winners...VY might not be the typical QB and he may not be the most gifted QB but hes a winner. Give me VY over Jay Cutler any day of the week.

Is Jay Cutler a better QB then Vince Young? Yes, hands down he is.

Who would I want as my starting QB though? Vince Young.

Same type of scenario with Brady vs Manning...

yeah i agree, high passing yards is only a statistic, the only number that matters is the W. This applies to madden aswell, instead of trying to get to that 300 yd passing mark in the 4th qtr when your up by 7, pound the rock and drain time.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Eli Manning over Brady any day.

oh Peyton? F that, ill take Tom.
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:31 pm

eli isnt better than brady...peyton is
Back to top Go down
Qp33zy

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:48 am

Brady! Brady! Brady!... You guys have Brady f***** up.. He's all the way live & coming off a terrible injury with 4k+ passing yd season & making the playoffs is a beast. Did you guys see what he did tonight against the Rams even though they lost? I'm just saying... Brees??? Pfffft he's good but how many Sb's tom has again?

Brady...Peyton...Farve...Brees... Yes, I said Farve & he has a SB title, did you guys forget?...Like 4200+yd's 33td's 7int's (68pct 3rd) last season isn't the s***.... That's d@mn good & still they show him no love & if he would of won the Sb last yr... Automatic 99
Back to top Go down
EastCoastDog

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:56 am

chris wrote:
gibs ur also forgetting pats actually have a run game,colts dont which is proberbly why manning has thrown more pics but if theres 2 minutes left in the game im putting the ball in mannings hands(also look at all the weapons the pats have moss,welker,maroney,morris,ben watson there loaded with talent manning has made a bunch of no namers great with an exeption of wayne and clark)

lets put the ball in the hands of manning with 2 minutes left in superbowl, what he do, he threw a pick for a int and lost game, Now Brady under 1min or even less vs the Rams, Mr madden himself said take a knee and go into ot, but Brady went out there and won a SUPERBOWL vs the best team ever on turf they say lmaoo, but they are both 2 GR8 QB'S, you cant go wrong with either of them on your team................
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:00 pm

If someone hasn't already said this, Brady's playoff record is 14-4 and manning is 9-9... now tell me who is better
Back to top Go down
hitsquad

hitsquad

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 pm

brady played with more then 1 hof
Back to top Go down
hitsquad

hitsquad

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:15 pm

and id take peyton
Back to top Go down
kmonaha2

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:49 am

it boils down to the team overall, when brady was winning rings he had a defense. Peyton manning has never had a defense except when bob sanders was fully healthy. what did the patriots have when they won their superbowls... a killer defense with an offense made good by tom brady. The patriots as a whole team were much better than the colts. The colts defense was terrible back in the day. Do you remember when Nick Harper and that other scrub of a cornerback played... so bad. Manning is the better Qb put tom brady on the colts he won't win anything.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:30 pm

lol ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:32 pm

they were saying the samething about Joe Montana
Back to top Go down
Tyler1281

Tyler1281

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:39 pm

kmonaha2 wrote:
it boils down to the team overall, when brady was winning rings he had a defense. Peyton manning has never had a defense except when bob sanders was fully healthy. what did the patriots have when they won their superbowls... a killer defense with an offense made good by tom brady. The patriots as a whole team were much better than the colts. The colts defense was terrible back in the day. Do you remember when Nick Harper and that other scrub of a cornerback played... so bad. Manning is the better Qb put tom brady on the colts he won't win anything.

not a good d what about cato june brackett, mcfarlend, freeney, mathis, sanders, mike doss and more, manning had a great d he just wasnt good enough to get the job done, name one hall of famer on the pats those years besides brady and vinatari and then think of the colts: Wayne, Marvin, clark,edge could have been if he didnt get hurt too much, freeney, probably mathis, jeff sat, the o cordinater, dungy and then think of all the 1st round picks they got for manning to give him more weapons the list is huge, then think of what the pats got for brady: maroney and how did that work out ... brady is way better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brady vs. Manning   Brady vs. Manning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brady vs. Manning
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next