Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

My 46 Setup 4 Browns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AssassinJ0E

AssassinJ0E

My 46 Setup 4 Browns Empty
PostSubject: My 46 Setup 4 Browns   My 46 Setup 4 Browns EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:10 am

LE Chris Gocong

RE Marcus Benard (Might switch for Fujita)

DT Ahtyba Rubin

DT Phil Taylor

LOLB Jabaal Sheard

MLB D'Qwell Jackson

ROLB Scott Fujita (Might switch for Benard)

CB Joe Haden

CB Sheldon Brown

CB Buster Skrine

CB James Dockery ( Might switch for Mike Adams)

FS Usama Young

SS TJ Ward

Tell me what you guys think
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

My 46 Setup 4 Browns Empty
PostSubject: Re: My 46 Setup 4 Browns   My 46 Setup 4 Browns EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:57 am

Hey bro, while I haven't played with the browns yet I did set there depth chart for when I break them out! (Was hoping for roster updates and boost 1st though LOL )

LE Marcus Bernard
RE Jabaal Sheard
DT A. Rubin
DT P.Taylor
LOLB Cocong
MLB Jackson
ROLB Fujita
CBs Haden, S.Brown ,D.Patterson, M.Adams (this is the best best CB line up I saw,and you can play man press with this line up and blitz, this D doesn't have a lot of playmakers in front 7,so u gotta make sometin happen with them)

FS Ward he has terrible man cov, plus you want to control that HP user him, he will help in run game shoot gaps and lay wood....

SS Young he is bigger ,faster ,and will help cover TE better than ward,he also has a lot higher man coverage

That would be my 46 set up, may want to experiment with the DL sub package on 46 to get more beef on field in the run defense...the number 3 DT and back up RE replace the number 2 DT and number 1 RE in DL sub pacckage, I typically use this in a way to get more mass and strenght on D-line for run stopping....
Back to top Go down

My 46 Setup 4 Browns
Page 1 of 1