Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

DEADBEAT OWNER LIST

Go down 
AuthorMessage
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

DEADBEAT OWNER LIST Empty
PostSubject: DEADBEAT OWNER LIST   DEADBEAT OWNER LIST EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 pm

We will institute a 5 strikes and you are out rule for the Inception. If you do not play 5 games in one season you will be unceremoniously removed from the league. If you miss 3 weeks in a row you will be removed. You can be eligible to rejoin in season 2. I understand everyone has busy schedules but for those who can schedule games and play them regularly they can no longer be punished with playing the computer or SIM games. If you are having a problem connecting to games, please see if deleting or moving stuff off your hard drive on your PS3 helps. If not, i have a message into tech support to see if I can get some answers.

Nitka xx
Warrior 4 god xxx
Claymaker xx
Cmurph x
Bagzbak x
Naterrage x
Adamgtr xx
Renegade_champ x
Craziekilla x
Bksbully x
Majorlasbesthoe x
Bigddoomsday x
Back to top Go down
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

DEADBEAT OWNER LIST Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEADBEAT OWNER LIST   DEADBEAT OWNER LIST EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:38 pm

If you are experiencing Connect Problems.

Hello Guys,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with Madden 12. One thing you could try to help connectivity issues would be to clear your system cache. I have included the following FAQs that contain instructions on clearing out your cache/Game Data.

PS3: http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/114

Xbox 360: http://support.ea.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/46

I would also recommend deleting the Madden 12 Early Release downloaded game, not the saved game data from Madden 12 Early Release, if you purchased the EA SPORTS Season Ticket. Also, delete the Madden 12 Demo if it is still stored on your console. You will not lose progress or achievements, but this can help resolve some connectivity issues.

As a last resort, deleting Saved data/Saved games, as once the information has been deleted from the console it is not possible to retrieve. There are times the saved game data may become corrupt, but I would like you to attempt all the other steps before this final step.

Please post back if this does not resolve your issue.

- Gambit -
Back to top Go down

DEADBEAT OWNER LIST
Page 1 of 1