Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster

Go down 
+3
UppingMyGame
WFColonel56
Militant X 1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster Empty
PostSubject: Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster   Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:26 pm

what i mean by "Things that Can't be Ignored" is this; what ratings do some players have on your team's roster (starters or bench warmers) that causes you to put them in the game somehow and somewhere?

offense:

QB Tyrod Taylor's 87 spd

defense:

SS Bernard Pollard's 90 pow

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster   Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:48 pm

jason snelling 60 run blk str/impact blk

find a role for him!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster   Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:57 pm

Devin Hester, WR - 98 SPD, 98 ACC
Johnny Knox, WR - 97 SPD, 97 ACC
Stephen Paea, DT - 98 STR, 93 TAK
Chris Harris, SS - 97 POW
Major Wright, SS - 95 POW

I have Meriweather @ FS and Wright @ SS until we're in the redzone - then I put Wright @ FS and Harris @ SS.

Last edited by UppingMyGame on Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

PostSubject: Re: Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster   Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:00 pm

Hmmm. I don't have the ratings to reference for all of them, but mine are:

- WR: Randall Cobb - Bout 74ovr 91spd 91accel, with hands as good as James Jones. I use him in certain packages as the 'X" (i.e. Gun: Y Trips HB WK) and have G.J., Finley, and Duke N' the Driver all lined up to the right to pressure the defense. I put him in when I run I Form: Twins Flex as the "Z" along with G.J.

- OLB: E. Walden - Bout 75ovr, with good speed. I like using him as one of my DE's if the QB is a threat to run, and Clay or Jones is assigned to coverage. Frank Zombo gets some reps like this too. The majority of my LBs have 82spd, with varying acceleration.

- TE: Andrew Quarless: This guy has good speed and excel, with about an 81/82 Spectacular catch. He's a great compliment to Finley, and I'll use him at TE whenever I put Finley flanked out in the slot or somewhere else. (Him starting in place of Finley last year really accelerated his growth.

- RB: James "Iron Man" Starks: Although I start Ryan Grant because he's a bit better, I always give Starks a few packages of his own (i.e. I Form: Slot Flex, Singleback: Tight Flex, and most of my Gun formations). I do this because Starks is currently a few points higher than Grant in Speed and Accel. I have him in most all of my Gun packages because he has better catching ability. Just waiting for his Pass Blocking to go up a lil more.

"White House on 3!! (1, 2, 3) WHITE HOOOOUUUUUUUUUSSSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"[left]
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster   Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Snelling Neutral ? (unless he's your FB)

My Chiefs (C4 team at the moment)

Offense

Jon Baldwin - WR - 6'4'' 91 speed 97 jmp 93 spc

Dwayne Bowe - WR - 6'2'' 97 jmp 98 cit

Jamaal Charles - RB - 98 spd 98 acc 98 agi

Tony Moeaki - TE - 6'3'' 90 spc

Leonard Pope - TE - 6'8''

Defense

Jerrell Powe - DT - 331 lbs 95 str (doesn't start for me, but I have my depth chart set up where my DL sub package is actually my "run heavy defense" package where I come out with Dorsey, Powe, Gregg, and Jackson.

Justin Houston - LB - 6'2'' 272 lbs 80 spd 90 acc 90 pmv (dominant as a DE/DT, well below average as a OLB...the paradigm of "find a way to get him on the field")

Sabby Piscitelli - SS - 6'3'' 87 spd (another paradigm of "get him on the field" this guy has to be your FS)

John McGraw - FS - 6'3'' (yet ANOTHER paradigm of "get him on the field" he's slow as dirt, but has so much height that he's very very valuable in a deep half for those of you who like to occasionally run cover 2...my scheme employs 3 safeties, so start this guy at SS1, and let Eric Berry play my "boundary-bandit role")

The 3 MLB clones after Derrick Johnson - MLB - Belcher, Greenwood, and Williams are like freaking IDENTICAL CLONES. All of them are 6'2'' or 6'3'' and have 83-85 speed. In my scheme, I am able to get 6, yes SIX LBS on the field...How, you ask...well, that I'm not telling...but lets just say I get these MLBS are OLB, and utilize a LB rush package in a certain form before auding out to my base D.

So to wrap up my C4 approach, I go with

base DL of: Demorrio Williams, Tamba Hali, Justin Houston, and Jovan Belcher (that's 85, 80, 80, 85 spd)
run sub DL of: Dorsey, Gregg, Powe, Jackson (BEEF)

LB corps of: Derrick Johnson and Corey Greenwood (that's 86 spd and 85 spd)

DB/S corps of: Flowers & Carr (arguably a top 7 CB duo) w/ 3 safeties on my field in Sabby Piscitelli (6'3''), John McGraw (6'3''), and my Mr. Doitall, Eric Berry (self dubbed "boundary bandit" with 93 spd and great hit power)

Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster   Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:23 pm

When they say GET IT ON THE FIELD, they mean in. If I told you that the Chiefs could easily field the highest speed front 7 in the game, you would never decline that bet...and I would be a rich man...

But they can...with 93 speed, 86 speed, 85 speed, 85 speed, 81 speed, 80 speed, and 83 speed.

That's a front 7 with a combined 593 speed! and a back four with CBs of 90 and 84 ovr, and two 6'3'' safeties!

Get your attributes on the field. You'd be hard pressed to find a team with a faster front seven than that. Maybe the Bengals would be the only team capable of this.
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster   Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:21 pm

ya zan them bengals are nasty if you know how to use them
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster   Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Not much to know...get all those 85 speed goons in the front seven on the field, play man islands, and rush 6.

offensively, mix run/short pass w/ the occasional facey to AJ, and you're golden.
Back to top Go down
AssassinJ0E

AssassinJ0E

PostSubject: Re: Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster   Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Greg Little 6'3'' 95 Jump 88 Catch in Traffic

Peyton Hillis 99 Truck 98 Stiff Arm

Joe Haden 94 Man Coverage

TJ Ward 93 Hit Power
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster   Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:24 am

ZAN wrote:
Snelling Neutral ? (unless he's your FB)

yes, snelling lol

that 60 run blk is the thing that stands out most about him but he is baby mike turner. The guy falls forward a lot and he is a reliable pass catcher. Much more reliable than turner

I put him @ fb in some sets....but not many (gotta keep the best fb in madden on the field) But Snelling makes his money for me in formations where I need a bowling ball RB and a player who i can depend on to catch the bell
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster   Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster Empty

Back to top Go down

Things That Can't Be Ignored About Your Team's Roster
Page 1 of 1