Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Pack is Tough

Go down 
+12
ZAN
Young Sn
irobson
WFColonel56
Tru Statement
UppingMyGame
more cowbell
Militant X 1
BuckNut4eva
ZFarls
FAVREALOUS
JakeH23
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
JakeH23

JakeH23

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:38 pm

I'm now 27-7.
2-7 against the Pack. It's getting frustrating, you can't run on them and Rogers is a monster.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:53 am

lol yes sirrrrrrr. I suggest trying to run between the tackles, that may help. You really can't out run us to the outside if the user is calling the right plays. I'm gonna stop their cause it feels weird trying to help you against my PACK lol. Good luck bro.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Haven't had that issue playing GB. Only Finley. 12-0 with Eagles Vs Packer. RB's are slow, WR's are solid and depth, but nobody scary besides finley. Secondary is good, Matthews is good, but been scoring plenty?
Guys will roll a little with Rodgers but nothing bad
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:12 pm

I feel the RB's are slow"er," than some (i.e.: McFadden, etc), but not the slowest. G.J. can be scary if used properly. Fin Fin is a murderer. Defense is good.., Great when it comes to pursuit. Interestingly enough I have yet to lose to the Eagles.

With the Eagles and Raiders getting bandwagoned I'm just happy we don't have as many PACKER bandwagoners as I thought we would... Atleast up to this point...

We'll have to get a game in one day Z.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:07 pm

^^^ Packers r by far the most used team, I still see eagles and raiders used some but play the packers twice as much as any other team, I only fear the packers D, Matthews gets strips way to often and Tramon,woodson,collins just ball hawk everything ...if I loose to them its becuz there D makes something happen

Seeing the ravens a lot more now also
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Ahh I see. I guess luckily for me I haven't come across it as much as you. That ish pisses me off. hahaha I just hop on the mic and say, "I hope you're a TRUE PACKER fan!," and a few seconds later they back out lmao. Whatever happened to DIE HARD fans??? Ahhhh it's unfortunate..

Yeah, "The Bloodline" (Clay) has 93 or so hit power so stay away. Bishops is about a 82/84 which I love, and of course Nick's is high also. Black and blue division my man. We bring the wood.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:25 pm

BuckNut4eva wrote:
^^^ Packers r by far the most used team, I still see eagles and raiders used some but play the packers twice as much as any other team, I only fear the packers D, Matthews gets strips way to often and Tramon,woodson,collins just ball hawk everything ...if I loose to them its becuz there D makes something happen

i don't see it that Buck. i have actually run into more Eagles and Steelers users than Packers.

every now and then i have to rock someone who picks my Ravens with my Ravens....lol! but, my record is horrible! i always get blasted early on when the game first drops (i'm too anxious to just jump online w/o fully labbing my O & D...smh!) and then after a few months...i start clicking and putting my stuff together to muster up a solid string of wins.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:

i don't see it that way Buck. i have actually run into more Eagles and Steelers users than Packers.

every now and then i have to rock someone who picks my Ravens with my Ravens....lol! but, my record is horrible! i always get blasted early on when the game first drops (i'm too anxious to just jump online w/o fully labbing my O & D...smh!) and then after a few months...i start clicking and putting my stuff together to muster up a solid string of wins.

~Mili

I use the steelers, and ravens at the moment, (and am a browns fan in real life, hahaha whats wrong with this picture!)

Just must be my luck on opponents always taking the pack!!! add me Mili on xbox live... GT is MAT TR1Xman

i have used baltimores book and just about all the good ones if you ever wanna lab i can show ya what i know...
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:34 pm

BuckNut4eva wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:

i don't see it that way Buck. i have actually run into more Eagles and Steelers users than Packers.

~Mili

I use the steelers, and ravens at the moment, (and am a browns fan in real life, hahaha whats wrong with this picture!)
Just must be my luck on opponents always taking the pack!!! add me Mili on xbox live... GT is MAT TR1Xman

i have used baltimores book and just about all the good ones if you ever wanna lab i can show ya what i know...

yeah, as a browns fan you gotta lil schizophrenia thing going with your team selection. lol!

but on that labbing front? yes sir Buck! i am always down for labbing bruh! i like learning from you cats! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:44 pm

i run with the packers and only the packers, but rarely play against them. i actually enjoy playing against someone using the packers because i am interested in seeing how they set the depth chart up.

it is weird that so many people use the packers... just odd seeing the packers as one of this years bandwagon teams.

like having cobb w/ 91 speed on the team although one solid hit and the ball is on the ground... i even had brandon saine seeing the field, but his fumbles put him back on the bench.

GO PACK!
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 3:02 pm

I saw the Eagles a LOT at the beginning of the year, now more Cowboys and Steelers with the occasional game against the Raiders. Played the Lions for the first time earlier today . . .
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 4:28 pm

more cowbell wrote:
i run with the packers and only the packers, but rarely play against them. i actually enjoy playing against someone using the packers because i am interested in seeing how they set the depth chart up.

it is weird that so many people use the packers... just odd seeing the packers as one of this years bandwagon teams.

like having cobb w/ 91 speed on the team although one solid hit and the ball is on the ground... i even had brandon saine seeing the field, but his fumbles put him back on the bench.

GO PACK!

Hahaha yeahhhh Saine is fast. but I don't give him any burn at HB. I have tried him at Punt Return though. Also, yes Cobb is a great addition to the WRs. I'll give him a couple packages out of my playbook, usually Gun: Bunch as the isolated "X" and Singleback: Big Twin WR also as the "X."

I feel you man, I enjoyed playing against the Packers the 1 single time that it actuallty happened. The best part wasn't that I beat the guy,.. the best part was that he actually lives in Wisconsin and thought this Cali dude didn't know the BUSINESS. hahahahah PACK!
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:45 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:

~Mili

yeah, as a browns fan you gotta lil schizophrenia thing going with your team selection. lol!

but on that labbing front? yes sir Buck! i am always down for labbing bruh! i like learning from you cats! lol!

~Mili

I figure if i can't win with the browns (personnel reasons) might as well keep the winning inside the AFC North! lol

Plus i like nasty defense this year and Steelers and Ravens have it for days in the game! LOL

I like winning, and to me its just players and uniforms and player ratings, so if using a rival team in madden gets me the W thats all i'm concerned about! lol
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:40 pm

ZFarls wrote:
Haven't had that issue playing GB. Only Finley. 12-0 with Eagles Vs Packer. RB's are slow, WR's are solid and depth, but nobody scary besides finley. Secondary is good, Matthews is good, but been scoring plenty?

Im all about doing whatever to win but something about being a die hard Giants fan just wont let me use the eagles, even if I was playing for big money and I thought they fit best what I wanted to do
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:05 am

GB is tough offensively you can say they dont have good RBs but for sure they do fall forward lol

I feel like the area they are weak in is LB coverage and I have some formations that I can force mismatches with LBs

And as far as running goes Mathews and Raji are studs but you can read where they will shed their blks and get the most out of your run
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
irobson

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 1:30 pm

playing recently i have started seeing more cowboys and 49ers users. Pack is tough though but there depth chart has to be set up right on d... Running the ball is tough raji eats and entire side and matthews on the opposite side makes it tough
Back to top Go down
Young Sn

Young Sn

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:17 pm

yea ppl pick them all the time but ima bears fan so when i win it feels extra good!
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:49 pm

pack are so cheatingly good
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:41 pm

Yeah, it seems like 1/3rd of the games I play are against the Pack. I don't think I've actually played the Raiders yet. I love playing Eagles, Vick fumbles like crazy.
But everytime I play Pack Woodson makes a play or I get stripped.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:44 pm

the best thing about the pack is that they catch EVERYTHING lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 pm

Tru Statement wrote:
ZFarls wrote:

Im all about doing whatever to win but something about being a die hard Giants fan just wont let me use the eagles, even if I was playing for big money and I thought they fit best what I wanted to do

Haha I like the usin ur favorite teams rival.. Im a cowboys fan, but my madden team is the gmen... But I'd never would use eagles/redskins.. I caint stand them lol
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:49 pm

ZAN wrote:

lol@this. We appreciate the compliment Zan. Being a fan for 20+ years now it feels good to hear that (well not the "cheatingly" part), yet somewhat bitter sweet cause of the "bandwagon bumz" as I call them. Not like it'll work but I will say it anyway, "We don't want any bandwagon bumz rollin with us. If you weren't with us BEFORE the season last year go away!!"
Ahhhh well that was my rant lol....

So far I have beaten everyone who has decided to try to use my team against me. I'll take that for now I guess.. :-)

6-0 on our way to 7-0. Get some!

Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:16 pm

FAVREALOUS wrote:
ZAN wrote:

lol@this. We appreciate the compliment Zan. Being a fan for 20+ years now it feels good to hear that (well not the "cheatingly" part), yet somewhat bitter sweet cause of the "bandwagon bumz" as I call them. Not like it'll work but I will say it anyway, "We don't want any bandwagon bumz rollin with us. If you weren't with us BEFORE the season last year go away!!" Ahhhh well that was my rant lol....

So far I have beaten everyone who has decided to try to use my team against me. I'll take that for now I guess.. :-)

6-0 on our way to 7-0. Get some!

LOL!!!!

spoken like a "true" fan! that is how i feel about my Ravens Favrealous!

i see a few cats trying to run them this season but not too many. i played like maybe 3 people Ravens vs Ravens. i won 2 and lost 1 of those...lol! i did like how that cat who beat me ran my boys so i hit him up and now we are friends exchanging ideas and concepts.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Hahaha. Yeah I know you feel me Mili. That's alright man. With the exception of the 1 guy you friended, usually the bandwagon bumz don't know how to use our teams personnel like we do...They mostly only see the surface.

Nevertheless, play on playa. Continue breaking the wheels on the wagon!

"PACK TO BACK"
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:35 pm

FAVREALOUS wrote:
Hahaha. Yeah I know you feel me Mili. That's alright man. With the exception of the 1 guy you friended, usually the bandwagon bumz don't know how to use our teams personnel like we do...They mostly only see the surface.

Nevertheless, play on playa. Continue breaking the wheels on the wagon!

"PACK TO BACK"

I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. Everytime I try to use someone other than the Saints, whether it be the Raiders, Packers, Chargers, etc. I just cant get it going with them, and I think its really because of how comfortable I have become with the Saints personnel and my scheme with them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pack is Tough Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pack is Tough   Pack is Tough Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack is Tough
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next