Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Weather is Ridiculousness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNdaminator

TheNdaminator

Weather is Ridiculousness  Empty
PostSubject: Weather is Ridiculousness    Weather is Ridiculousness  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:09 pm

I will never play in weather again on ranked games. This guy had the Panthers every time he touched me I fumbled. Every time Id throw it I over threw it. Every time he threw it on point every time. He never fumbled. I couldnt take It i had to quit.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Weather is Ridiculousness    Weather is Ridiculousness  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:56 pm

the real question is...why are you playing ranked games when you could be playing C4 games?

http://compete4ever.com

go to sign-up and get into the premier league on the net!
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Weather is Ridiculousness    Weather is Ridiculousness  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:30 pm

i'm gonna have to reach out to coach K, i signed up and never heard nothing back...took all the steps and replies that i could tell that needed done and never heard a peep back, and season 2 started already
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Weather is Ridiculousness    Weather is Ridiculousness  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 pm

BuckNut4eva wrote:
i'm gonna have to reach out to coach K, i signed up and never heard nothing back...took all the steps and replies that i could tell that needed done and never heard a peep back, and season 2 started already

found out i'm on waiting list....scratch this! lol
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Weather is Ridiculousness    Weather is Ridiculousness  EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 10:31 pm

in my 2nd year of c4 last year i was respectable around .500 this year im not so good i need to get in the lab havent really had time to practice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weather is Ridiculousness    Weather is Ridiculousness  Empty

Back to top Go down

Weather is Ridiculousness
Page 1 of 1