Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

best playbook in the game?

Go down 
+3
BuckNut4eva
Slimreaper256
ben8521
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ben8521

best playbook in the game? Empty
PostSubject: best playbook in the game?   best playbook in the game? EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:28 pm

ive been using atlanta since the game came out but after checking out the texans i gotta say that might be the best out there..what do u guys think?
Back to top Go down
Slimreaper256

Slimreaper256

PostSubject: Re: best playbook in the game?   best playbook in the game? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:09 am

Try Carolina, STL, Cincy, TB or BAL. Of course the goodies from last year are still effective: HOU (WAS is very similar to this one), DAL, NO, DEN, NE, PHI & AZ

(A sleeper I've come across this year is the NYG book. Give it a look!! Its got nice route combos. ESPECIALLY in its Gun formations) Wink
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: best playbook in the game?   best playbook in the game? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:30 pm

i like houston, and atlanta both can be ran in a variety of ways, and both have a great balance in running and passing.....
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: best playbook in the game?   best playbook in the game? EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:54 pm

CAR is far away the best FORMATION playbook. It has everything u could ever want but you have to make adjustments to the plays to get the best out of it.

ATL is good but it lost its fire from M10 so its not for me

Hou is good if u like compression offense

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: best playbook in the game?   best playbook in the game? EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:44 pm

Im peeking in GB and Pitt right now any thoughts on those?
Back to top Go down
zeddie15

PostSubject: Re: best playbook in the game?   best playbook in the game? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 am

West Coast PB> all others carry on...
Back to top Go down
chappy2moss

chappy2moss

PostSubject: Re: best playbook in the game?   best playbook in the game? EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:07 pm

Pitt is a really nice book
CAR DET NO KC HOU are up there with any book but it really depends on the individual and their style of play there isn't 1 playbook that everyone will agree is the best, out of the 35+ playbooks in the game i think if you asked enough people you would get at least 10 responses for the best playbook in the game
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/moss2chappy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best playbook in the game?   best playbook in the game? Empty

Back to top Go down

best playbook in the game?
Page 1 of 1