Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

How can you get better at Madden this year?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alc

How can you get better at Madden this year? Empty
PostSubject: How can you get better at Madden this year?   How can you get better at Madden this year? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:10 pm

Look i just had to ask this question how can you get better at madden this year. It seem that this version of madden has expose my game i am unable to pass or defend. What little running i been able to do dosnt do me any good when i need to keep the drive alive or get the tuff yards to finish out games. It has been a struggle and most guys in the leagues that im in love to see me comming already counting that win in the winner circle. At my expense. So that is why i ask how can you get better at madden this year? Yes there have been a few guys in the madden community offering to labb with me. But those session leave a lot to be desire most ask a few question show what they are good out and that a done deal. Orthers it just a quickie and then its done nothing accomplish at all. Now you have guys saying inorder to labb you have to pay me for my time. So take your loot give you a beatdown all over the madden field and then say go to practice mode. Something you already known. So that is why i ask this question hoping to find out what i can do differnt to get better at madden? Thank you ALC king king
Back to top Go down
TheNdaminator

TheNdaminator

How can you get better at Madden this year? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How can you get better at Madden this year?   How can you get better at Madden this year? EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:38 pm

I was the same way when I first got this game. I bought the ATL guide and I dont use it any more but the Zone beater and man beaters and the stuff you learn you can transition to any playbook. I also got the defense guide Im gonna say that this one is a must if your D lacks. But, You do have to lab you cant just blow it off. Good Luck
Back to top Go down

How can you get better at Madden this year?
Page 1 of 1