Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions

Go down 
+15
Th3 Ac3r
prophet
Young Sn
Geordaigs
mgcomedy
SasserAssassin
black udder
TheNdaminator
sgibs
DreZilla03
Mattyfu
Slimreaper256
Militant X 1
will43
ZFarls
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions Empty
PostSubject: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:06 pm

Leave em!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
will43

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:39 pm

Whats the best way to read fronts,say cover 2 when a guy is usering the the free safety.
What are some things to look for as a presnap read.

Last edited by will43 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:31 pm

i'm utilizing the Ravens Dbook and want to know three quick things:

1. when using the 3-4 defense, what is the best way to get speed on the field?

2. what is a solid 3-4 defensive scheme w/complimentary formations, plays and audibles?

3. can you show me a nice scheme with the Sub: 2-3-6 and 2-3-6 Flex formations?

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Slimreaper256

Slimreaper256

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:38 pm

Outside of "Draw Plays", what is your favorite way 2 combat "F@G D"? What I like to do is streak my inside receivers & put my outside WRs on inside slants. Once they cross the middle of the field one usually gets wide open. I was wondering if you had found any other ways to beat it, seeing how popular it is this year.
Back to top Go down
Mattyfu

Mattyfu

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:13 pm

What are some good run D's that are NOT 4-6? Want to throw some new looks out there since most folks are rippin 4-6 vs run.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/mattsxboxvideos
DreZilla03

DreZilla03

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Whats your way of setting up the 46 speed package with the Packers? What do yall think of Packers Madden Gem Brandon Saine?
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:58 pm

twitter question

JayRicciuto
@Sgibs7 I don't know about Palmer in NFL 12, but who do you prefer now Palmer or Pryor? Palmer's throw I'm sure is better no? #NFL #trade
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
TheNdaminator

TheNdaminator

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:01 pm

What is your favorite 4-3 formation to create pressure and get good coverage D from.
Back to top Go down
black udder

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:26 pm

why can't we use custom playbooks in online franchise or communities?
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 11:47 pm

black udder wrote:
i honestly dont think they would know that... that would be something to try to get a hold of a directer on.
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:03 am

How would you defend the motion RB quick throw? Like out of Gun Split offset, etc
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
black udder

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:24 am

SasserAssassin wrote:
black udder wrote:
i honestly dont think they would know that... that would be something to try to get a hold of a directer on.

Honestly, I was hoping with their relationship w/the madden team it would be something they could ask. I haven't seen any way of communicating directly with anybody from the Madden team. You can post on their forum, but no way of knowing who or if it would be answered. When you say "get a hold of a director", what do you mean? I'm more than happy to give it a whirl.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:35 am

black udder wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
black udder wrote:

Honestly, I was hoping with their relationship w/the madden team it would be something they could ask. I haven't seen any way of communicating directly with anybody from the Madden team. You can post on their forum, but no way of knowing who or if it would be answered. When you say "get a hold of a director", what do you mean? I'm more than happy to give it a whirl.
if you have a twitter they usally go through and reply to alot of tweets. send a few of them a tweet and ask why. if you dont have one i could shoot them a tweet.
Back to top Go down
black udder

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 12:38 am

SasserAssassin wrote:
black udder wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
black udder wrote:

if you have a twitter they usally go through and reply to alot of tweets. send a few of them a tweet and ask why. if you dont have one i could shoot them a tweet.

ah..yeah, I'm old..no twitter. Help would be appreciated Very Happy

p.s. it'd be nice to know because my primary gameplay is our online franchise league, so it means even if I create a custom book, I have to learn to play most of my games without it - so then, what's the point in even having it Sad
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:02 am

black udder wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
black udder wrote:
SasserAssassin wrote:
black udder wrote:

ah..yeah, I'm old..no twitter. Help would be appreciated Very Happy

p.s. it'd be nice to know because my primary gameplay is our online franchise league, so it means even if I create a custom book, I have to learn to play most of my games without it - so then, what's the point in even having it Sad
iight man well see if they answer your question on TWIM but i will do some research for ya man
Back to top Go down
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:27 am

Do you think EA have made real significant changes this year not only with Madden but with their other sporting titles?
To me their games just feel tighter this year with positive innovations, especially on the defense side of their titles.

Slightly off topic i know ...and a throw away question on this....i know Zfarls is a big fan of the Fifa series...What does he think of the new changes in the FiFa defense system?

Back to top Go down
Young Sn

Young Sn

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:53 pm

What are some good undercenter plays to beat cover4?
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 4:59 pm

Im looking for another 5 Sets of Success with GB offensive Playbook
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Why dont you rocket catch at all this year, compared to 10 when your scheme was RC'ing and 11 when you at least did it occasionally?
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:38 pm

b/c RC isn't really effective this year...

you can RC a slant out on the sideline, or RC an out route on the sideline...but outside that, it's easier to dot zones and throw seams.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:43 pm

ZAN wrote:
b/c RC isn't really effective this year...

you can RC a slant out on the sideline, or RC an out route on the sideline...but outside that, it's easier to dot zones and throw seams.

I figured that, I just wanted to see if gibs had any RC's up his sleeve ya know Cool
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:14 pm

probably nothing more than any of us have...simple out rockets or slant out rockets vs. man coverage
Back to top Go down
sdokc19

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:40 pm

what is the best offensive formation that no one uses?
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:42 pm

this wont get answered tonight, the slides are made.

check out bronco heavy...i think its very good
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:48 pm

ZAN wrote:
this wont get answered tonight, the slides are made.

check out bronco heavy...i think its very good

Might have to try this out. Used Bronco Heavy last year but was not too sure about it this year.

Thanks for the advice ZAN,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions   TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM 57 - Mailbag Questions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next