Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Palmer to Raiders

Go down 
+5
Jander
ZAN
chappy2moss
Trev'on
grimmagician87
9 posters
AuthorMessage
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

Palmer to Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Palmer to Raiders   Palmer to Raiders EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:43 pm

what are your thoughts guys.. I use pryor so it doesnt matter to me but hopefully he can play well in real life and keep their updates comin..
Back to top Go down
Trev'on

Trev'on

Palmer to Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmer to Raiders   Palmer to Raiders EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:32 pm

i use pryor as well, but it will be interesting to see how palmer pans out in real life AND madden
Back to top Go down
chappy2moss

chappy2moss

Palmer to Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmer to Raiders   Palmer to Raiders EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 3:31 pm

i think Palmer can add a 1-2 punch even if you do use Pryor because you will have your arm and you will have the legs instead of Cambell who is OK but nothing special in either category

and as far as real life goes i think things should work out for the best

cant wait for next roster update (Curry + Palmer) i have a feeling a bunch of people are going to jump back on the OAK
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/moss2chappy
ZAN

ZAN

Palmer to Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmer to Raiders   Palmer to Raiders EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 4:39 pm

I jumped on them today on Saloon.

Palmer was 17-21 for 459 and 5 TDs, 1 INT
Pryor was 1-2 for 1 yd, 1 TD (he's my inside the 5 QB)
McFadden was an afterthought for the first time ever when I used the Raiders. I think I ran him 6 times for like 15 yards.

Back to top Go down
Jander

Jander

Palmer to Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmer to Raiders   Palmer to Raiders EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:03 pm

Zan where did you use Curry at? Defensive end?
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

Palmer to Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmer to Raiders   Palmer to Raiders EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:05 pm

ZAN whats your name on saloon so I can avoid you? LOL
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

Palmer to Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmer to Raiders   Palmer to Raiders EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Jander, I use Curry at DE for now. I'm currently thinking about my rotation in the front seven, though.

Acer, I just paid to switch it before Madden 12. If you don't mind, I'd like to keep it quiet. If you wish, PM me YOUR name, and I'll be courteous enough to not challenge you!

Thanks,

ZAN
Back to top Go down
janno

janno

Palmer to Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmer to Raiders   Palmer to Raiders EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:15 pm

I still like using Pryor
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

Palmer to Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmer to Raiders   Palmer to Raiders EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:30 pm

was super excited for this as a raider fan.
for me not that much in madden cause i really dont use the raiders but palmer is extremly accurte
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

Palmer to Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmer to Raiders   Palmer to Raiders EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 2:39 pm

i guess palmer didnt do so good his first game.. lol 3 picks... not that boller was any better he had 3 also.. can he turn it around.. he was once an "elite" quarterback before kimo vonohlhoffen took him out in the playoffs in 05-06 .. Would love to see Carson lead them to the promised land ... do i think it can happen ?? no way!!! hope he proves me wrong
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Palmer to Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmer to Raiders   Palmer to Raiders EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:52 am

im seriously contemplating switching to campbell and using pryor in select situations.

i dont know if this is because of my 4 game losing streak or what lol

we shall see
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

Palmer to Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmer to Raiders   Palmer to Raiders EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 6:31 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
i guess palmer didnt do so good his first game.. lol 3 picks... not that boller was any better he had 3 also.. can he turn it around.. he was once an "elite" quarterback before kimo vonohlhoffen took him out in the playoffs in 05-06 .. Would love to see Carson lead them to the promised land ... do i think it can happen ?? no way!!! hope he proves me wrong
3 days to learn the O not really worried about this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Palmer to Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palmer to Raiders   Palmer to Raiders Empty

Back to top Go down

Palmer to Raiders
Page 1 of 1