Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Terrell Owens Sweepstakes

Go down 
+14
ZAN
grimmagician87
datnodude
Militant X 1
WasItTehChad
Th3 Ac3r
Primetime NYC
Sir Funk
canum8kap
ronslows10
Juggernaut216
sLeeZyZeeLs
TheNdaminator
sgibs
18 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Terrell Owens Sweepstakes Empty
PostSubject: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:53 am

Who does he help the most in Madden?

Who does he help the most in the NFL?

Predicted Stats...

6'3
88 overall (guy had a beast season last year)
88 speed
90 agi
92 acc
90 catch
95 catch in traffic
86 jump
85 route running

This is a guy thats perfect for the Raiders in Madden. If he lands there this makes the Raiders that much more deadly. The Raiders really miss TE Zach Miller with his 90+ CIT. No true hands guy on this team which can be frustrating.

Where do you want him to go in Madden?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
TheNdaminator

TheNdaminator

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:58 am

Ravens, Steelers, Raiders, and Seattle
Back to top Go down
sLeeZyZeeLs

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 8:59 am

49ers. We have been injury prone at WR all season.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:06 am

sLeeZyZeeLs wrote:
49ers. We have been injury prone at WR all season.

bring back the magic?

OWENS OWENS OWENSE he caught it!

Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Juggernaut216

Juggernaut216

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:43 am

I think the Raiders or Steelers
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:52 am

Redskins just lost moss for 5-7 weeks and they will sign anybody.
Back to top Go down
canum8kap

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:08 am

49'ERS, TITANS, TAMPA, LIONS WOULD BE NASTY ADDING HIM NO MORE DOUBLE COVERAGE ON CALVIN, BUFFALO, PATRIOTS DROP CHAD ADD T.O., PANTHERS SMITTY AND T.O. WITH CAM GREAT OFFENSE.
Back to top Go down
Sir Funk

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:56 am

He'll help a lot of teams that have been mentioned.

However, I think he'd be a great addition to the Vikings. They desperately need WRs and with Ponder looking like he has such a great upside, I think they could really connect.
Back to top Go down
Primetime NYC

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:18 pm

I wanna see em with my jets.. Big PLAX and T.O on the outside with S.holmes in the slot ...#WishfulThinking
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:58 pm

I think he would make the Raiders amazing. Sneaky pick would be for him to go to Carolina and help out Cammy Cam and Steve Smith
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:31 pm

Tampa isnt gonna sign TO. no chance in hell. Our team is hella young and our WRs are ALL developing nicely Benn n Williams will be a very nice 1 2 punch in the coming years, and Dezmon Briscoe is a goon when he comes in.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:33 pm

TheNdaminator wrote:

T.O. has said that he wants to play for a Superbowl contender. thanks for mentioning my Ravens but, T.O. would eat Flacco and our young WRs and TEs alive in that locker room when he isn't get enough touches! my Ravens will say....

N.O. to T.O.

~Mili

Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:24 am

well his options are limited..he cant go back to san fran..the steelers dont really need a wr nor do the raiders...
seahawks brown titans can use him off the top of my head..no contender will pick him up which is sad cuz dude can play
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:04 pm

no chance the steelers grab him.. NONE.. after that I would say Titans, Raiders, Redskins are the front runners in my mind to end up with him unless someone gets injured and suddenly needs a reciever. I would love to see the lions pick him up ( for maddens sake ).. they have been a sleeper team for me all season and TO would be just the thing to make that offense a little more potent.
Back to top Go down
Sir Funk

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:22 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
TheNdaminator wrote:

T.O. has said that he wants to play for a Superbowl contender. thanks for mentioning my Ravens but, T.O. would eat Flacco and our young WRs and TEs alive in that locker room when he isn't get enough touches! my Ravens will say....

N.O. to T.O.

~Mili

This is what pisses me off about T.O. He's lucky if ANYONE picks his old *** up, but he has this mentality and it just makes him look like a jerk. It's this kind of thinking that makes any actual superbowl contenders not want to pick him up.

Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Gibs, I think you're a little high on the CTH and CIT ratings. He's been notorious for having cases of the drops over the past few years.
Back to top Go down
unctarheel1209

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:11 pm

Why would he get a ratings boost when he's already in the game as a FA?
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 2:13 pm

Sir Funk wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
TheNdaminator wrote:

N.O. to T.O.

~Mili

This is what pisses me off about T.O. He's lucky if ANYONE picks his old *** up, but he has this mentality and it just makes him look like a jerk. It's this kind of thinking that makes any actual superbowl contenders not want to pick him up.

so Moss, Tony gonzoles, LT, and every other older player who also wants that one last shot at a ring is a jerk?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Did Tony G or LT go about it in a "Look at me, you're all invited to come watch me work out!" manner?

Moss had his moments too, but he can't hold a candle to T.O. on the level of d-baggish actions.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:44 pm

also none of those guys were injured either. The "look at me" was necessary. If not he would have to contact all the teams individually to set up indy workouts. A super long process, esp if u have to workout for multiple teams and you still dont even know if they have interest in you

Now with his workout he initiated the action. He has shown every1 at the same time what he can do. And if he goes on the indy workouts he already knows if they have some interest going into it. Also im sure at least 1 team has to have called him, showing a lot of interest...The workout is a much faster process in theory

and also TO has mellowed out the last few yrs
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:46 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
also none of those guys were injured either. The "look at me" was necessary. If not he would have to contact all the teams individually to set up indy workouts. A super long process, esp if u have to workout for multiple teams and you still dont even know if they have interest in you

Now with his workout he initiated the action. He has shown every1 at the same time what he can do. And if he goes on the indy workouts he already knows if they have some interest going into it. Also im sure at least 1 team has to have called him, showing a lot of interest...The workout is a much faster process in theory

and also TO has mellowed out the last few yrs

he was going to have to do individual workouts anyways. no team is going to take the video that drew rosenhaus is whoring out and say "here's a contract, sign on the dotted line."

There are many individual workouts to come. This charade, of sorts, was unecessary, and his agent could have easily just gone to all 32 teams with a press release saying that his client is healthy, and on the market to go to a team.

the whole thing of having jerry rice interview T.O. made me sick.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 7:47 pm

yeah he would have to do the indy workouts but the worlout he had speeds up the process and possibly brought a team or 2 that was thinking "no possible way" into the "maybe" zone
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 8:01 pm

The media took T.O. and made him their money maker by making him the villain when, in reality, while he was never an upstanding locker room presence, he was no where near the issue he was ever made out to be.

Theres nothing wrong with him wanting to get a ring late in his career, but if you think thats the whole reason he's coming back you're insane. There aren't many guys that have the same passion for football that T.O. has. If you've ever played and loved this game you appreciate guys like T.O. who truly love the game even if you dont stand for some of the antics. You can tell how passionate he is and how much he loves football so I hope he does get with a team and win a championship. Football needs more guys like him (in the love for the game aspect).
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Tru Statement wrote:
The media took T.O. and made him their money maker by making him the villain when, in reality, while he was never an upstanding locker room presence, he was no where near the issue he was ever made out to be.

Theres nothing wrong with him wanting to get a ring late in his career, but if you think thats the whole reason he's coming back you're insane. There aren't many guys that have the same passion for football that T.O. has. If you've ever played and loved this game you appreciate guys like T.O. who truly love the game even if you dont stand for some of the antics. You can tell how passionate he is and how much he loves football so I hope he does get with a team and win a championship. Football needs more guys like him (in the love for the game aspect).

^^^ this is the realest thing i have read in a minute......

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrell Owens Sweepstakes   Terrell Owens Sweepstakes Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrell Owens Sweepstakes
Page 1 of 1