Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Lets Talk 16-0

Go down 
+14
datnodude
bahdbwoy
grimmagician87
Militant X 1
prophet
FAVREALOUS
Th3 Ac3r
more cowbell
ZAN
WFColonel56
Sir Funk
BuckNut4eva
Juggernaut216
sgibs
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:40 am

I think its safe to finally start the 16-0 talk.

Will the Packers go 16-0?

Will they go 19-0?

Will they go 18-1 and lose to the Patriots who will also finish 18-1 and be super bowl champs this time around?

GO TOM BRADY
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Juggernaut216

Juggernaut216

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:43 am

sgibs wrote:
I think its safe to finally start the 16-0 talk.

Will the Packers go 16-0?

Will they go 19-0?

Will they go 18-1 and lose to the Patriots who will also finish 18-1 and be super bowl champs this time around?

GO TOM BRADY

The Patriots redemption. LOL

I believe if the Chargers dont beat them they will go 16-0.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:44 am

LOL i like the packers to lose one down the stretch, whether it be to the chargers, lions,bears, or giants .... Minnesota pushed them last week, kinda showed signs that the pack can be vulnerable to a reg season game where they have a let down performance

http://www.betvega.com/super-bowl-odds/

super bowl winning odds

pack 4/1

pats 5/1

saints 9/1

ravens 12/1

as of 10/25/11
Back to top Go down
Sir Funk

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:58 am

The pack relies completely on Rodgers. If he ever goes down, that whole organization goes down with him.

The fact that my Vikings can nearly beat them shows they are extremely vulnerable and I predict they lose 2 or 3 in the regular season.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:56 pm

pack wont go 16-0 they are to shakey on D. Aswell the packers rely on the big play prob more than any team in the nfl. If a team can play solid bend but dont break defense on them they will win

ATL's defense held them to 6 pts in the 1st half and at the time ATLs D was playing horrible. A team just needs to follow threw and i think the bears can do it. And i dont believe they run through detroit twice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZAN

ZAN

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:27 pm

not a chance.

i like the bears to shore up their 4 man rush before the game at soldier. those are the teams that rodgers struggles with...teams that rush 4 and get pressure (i.e. minnesota last week)
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:45 pm

i am one of the biggest packer backer on these boards and going 16-0 hasn't even entered my mind. if the packers lock up the playoffs early, i could see them sitting rodgers, matthews, etc. to rest up for the push. which would probably mean not going 16-0.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Pack will lose in Detroit
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Sir Funk wrote:
The pack relies completely on Rodgers. If he ever goes down, that whole organization goes down with him.

The fact that my Vikings can nearly beat them shows they are extremely vulnerable and I predict they lose 2 or 3 in the regular season.

:-) Looks like someone if forgeting about our game against the Patriots last year WITHOUT Rodgers. I also believe you're reading too much into the final score of that Vikings game. We remained in control throughout, even against a little adversity, ... and a kick to the groin. lmfao

Could we go 16-0, 19-0, whaetever....? Yeah we could. However as another Packer fan mentioned above we could certainly end up in a position where we sit key players around weeks 15 -17, and take a loss.

Being a die hard fan myself, I personally don't want to go undefeated (as long as the loss comes during the regular season of course). Too many distractions in my opinion.

what??? The Pack relies on Rodgers, Patriots rely on Brady, Philly relies on Vick, Bears rely on Cutler, Steelers rely on Big Ben.... Pretty much EVERY team relies on their quaterback (if they have a franchise quaterback) bro. We are really no different than the rest of the league.

At the start of the season people we're asking me about a repeat and all that jazz and I broke it down like this. A repeat would be great, but we approach it in steps. 1) Win the division 2) Attempt to secure home field advantage for the playoffs, w/bye. 3) Enter the playoffs and play light outs. Thats it.

As far as us going undefeated, playing the Patriots in the Super Bowl, and Tom Brady beating us?? I'll bet my last dollar that Rodgers (A.R. 15) would play one of the best games of his career against the Patriots, and record the win. Don't under estimate the fire that still burns from him NOT being able to play in the match up between us last year. If that's not enough for ya then simply realize that our defense would be much more successful against the Patriots offense, than the Patriots defense would be against our offense.
No 80 something yard kick off return by a lineman next time around!

PACK TO BACK
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 2:52 pm

ZAN wrote:
not a chance.

i like the bears to shore up their 4 man rush before the game at soldier. those are the teams that rodgers struggles with...teams that rush 4 and get pressure (i.e. minnesota last week)

Well GMen see them this season hopefully JPP, Tuck, OSI and co. can get a win
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:09 pm

naw! they will lose at least 1 game or 2.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:18 pm

i know they had 15 on the dl but the packers barely made the playoffs last year.. there is a reason for that.. and its the same one that gibs cites for not liking them as a top 5 team in madden.. NO RUNNING GAME..!! somewhere down the line it will rear its ugly head whether its them not holding onto a lead or rogers getting pressure and forcing turnovers... no way they go undefeated!!
ps.. the formula I just described sounds like the way the giants beat the pats.. and what was their weakness again?
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:31 pm

Giants will be ramped up to knock them off like they did the pats
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:34 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
i know they had 15 on the dl but the packers barely made the playoffs last year.. there is a reason for that.. and its the same one that gibs cites for not liking them as a top 5 team in madden.. NO RUNNING GAME..!! somewhere down the line it will rear its ugly head whether its them not holding onto a lead or rogers getting pressure and forcing turnovers... no way they go undefeated!!
ps.. the formula I just described sounds like the way the giants beat the pats.. and what was their weakness again?

I feel you Grim, but wouldn't go that far. Too keep it short do you think we have a better running game now, or last year?? Do we have the top running game? Not at all, but watching each of our games (thanks god for sunday ticket) I think it's easy to say we have a running game that is better this year with the continued emergence of Iron Man Starks and the return of Grant.
16 on the DL yes, but let's not forget the performance Iron Man Starks showed THROUGHOUT the playoffs last year running the football. All about playing your best ball at the right time. :-)

"Pack to Back"
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Is Farve meaningless if the pack go 16-0 under rogers?
Back to top Go down
datnodude

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 3:56 pm

id say no
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:26 pm

bahdbwoy wrote:

Favre's already meaningless...

Now onto going 16-0... the only games i can see us potentially losing are @SD (however with us having the bye and 2 weeks to prepare i like our odds there) @Det (Thanksgiving Day game...) and Christmas day vs the Bears (never know whats gonna happen in a packer-bears game). i'm not too worried about the giants, we always have our way with them
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:11 pm

bahdbwoy wrote:

lol :-) Being a true Packer fan (and soon to be partial owner when the shares go on sale! ha!) I have to speak on this.
Favre won't be meaningless regardless if we go 16-0 or not. Are championships meaningless?? Of course not, but I'm gonna even throw that out of the arguement. Favre (along with others on the teams) were responsible for bringing Green Bay BACK to prominence. Without Favre during those times I venture to say that we would have remained a .500 or below team (as we were before he arrived), would not have been to the playoffs all of those times, no NFC championships against the Cowboys, likely wouldn't have been able to draw as many good players as we have since we got good again, 3 time consecutive MVPs etc, etc, etc.

Packer backers would never in their right mind say that. LOL, it just makes no sense bro.

Don't let the Favre haters get ya man! lol. People (media) are tired of hearing from him?? Then stop asking him questions about stuff! roflmao geezzusss.

Pack to Back

Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:28 pm

FAVREALOUS wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:

I feel you Grim, but wouldn't go that far. Too keep it short do you think we have a better running game now, or last year?? Do we have the top running game? Not at all, but watching each of our games (thanks god for sunday ticket) I think it's easy to say we have a running game that is better this year with the continued emergence of Iron Man Starks and the return of Grant.
16 on the DL yes, but let's not forget the performance Iron Man Starks showed THROUGHOUT the playoffs last year running the football. All about playing your best ball at the right time. :-)

"Pack to Back"
I agree that the packers have a improved run game from last year. We are talking about a perfect season.. I would argue that they have a better chance of back to back to back superbowls than winning them all. Somewhere someone will make them rely on their run game and it will let them down. Maybe they want to keep the D from bllitzing Rogers or they need to take the air out of the ball to end a game it will let them down eventually.There is a string of three games that I forsee this possibly happening ( Tampa, Detroit, NewYork G ) .. Best team in the NFL: definately Unbeatable: no way Not having to play them unless its in the superbowl: priceless
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:30 pm

FAVREALOUS wrote:
grimmagician87 wrote:

"Pack to Back"

Getting a little bit homerific here. The Packers are NOT a good running team. Yeah, they are pounding out games with the running attack at the end when they have 14 point leads. But let's be real...the "milking" of the clock that the Packers do this year is not pressure filled. It's done with 10 point leads, ball at midfield, etc...

We will see how good the Packers run game is when they play the Giants. They will need to dedicate themselves to it to win. We will also see if they run the ball well against the Bears in game 2. Grant has old man knees, hence why he splits carries, and Starks isn't a full time back either. You've been lucky to milk out games, considering your yards per rush is 3.8, good for 28th in the league.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:28 pm

ZAN...check your PM bruh!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:41 pm

dont get why you guys are saying that last week was a bad performance and this stuff.
a win is a win dont care about stats dont care how it looks.
and all this IF rodgers get hurt IF they clinch early.
we can play what if all day.
shoulda coulda woulda
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
ZAN...check your PM bruh!

~Mili

I did. Nothing there, Mili!
Back to top Go down
FAVREALOUS

FAVREALOUS

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:00 pm

ZAN wrote:
Getting a little bit homerific here. The Packers are NOT a good running team. Yeah, they are pounding out games with the running attack at the end when they have 14 point leads. But let's be real...the "milking" of the clock that the Packers do this year is not pressure filled. It's done with 10 point leads, ball at midfield, etc...

We will see how good the Packers run game is when they play the Giants. They will need to dedicate themselves to it to win. We will also see if they run the ball well against the Bears in game 2. Grant has old man knees, hence why he splits carries, and Starks isn't a full time back either. You've been lucky to milk out games, considering your yards per rush is 3.8, good for 28th in the league.

lol never that Zan, don't misinterpret how I'm saying this. Come on now :-) . I never said we had a GOOD running game (Hell I don't think it's good either! lol). I simply said it's BETTER than what we had last year my man. Old man knees?? lol interesting take. :-) I believe the split time is to make it a change of pace between the 2 as Starks is a bit faster, and more shifty. Giants and Bears will certainly be tough, hell SD will be too I think, as well as Detroit in Detroit. Lucky? That's one way to look at it. As with everything.. time will tell. Very Happy

Play on playa
Back to top Go down
v1tti

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:32 pm

Chargers beat Packers... Rivers 2011/12 season welcome....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lets Talk 16-0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets Talk 16-0   Lets Talk 16-0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets Talk 16-0
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next