Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Ravens Custom O Book

Go down 
+4
BuckNut4eva
Militant X 1
bahdbwoy
Th3 Ac3r
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

Ravens Custom O Book Empty
PostSubject: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:35 pm

I have tried countless times to get my audibles correct when using the Ravens offensive playbook as my custom book base, but to no avail. I followed the steps in Mad-Den #117, experimented with rating the plays I wanted really high, etc and I cant figure it out. Does anyone know how its done?
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Why u stuck on bal u delete everything anyways... Use sd or dal and should be fine
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:17 am

bahdbwoy wrote:
Why u stuck on bal u delete everything anyways... Use sd or dal and should be fine

it's not about being stuck on a book bwoy. it is the fact that "any" pb in the game should be able to be used as the base for your custom pb. however, with the Ravens Obook, there seems to be some sort of problem or glitch of somekind that won't allow things to work the way that Gibs showed us about how to create the custom pbs. i have experienced the same difficulties with it that acer has. it's crazy!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 7:45 am

I want the hidden singleback tight doubles on. And I know it's possible because I've seen gibs have it in his custom book
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:24 am

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
I have tried countless times to get my audibles correct when using the Ravens offensive playbook as my custom book base, but to no avail. I followed the steps in Mad-Den #117, experimented with rating the plays I wanted really high, etc and I cant figure it out. Does anyone know how its done?

i have done baltimore alot, it does work, and you can get it.....

after deleting all plays i think there is like 44 or 49 plays left, got to all the situational plays 1st down, 2nd down, 3rd down so forth, delete all plays in each situation except one, (i even make the same play in every situation just to be safe)

then rate that lone play in each situation as low as you can, like half a star i believe....then add your 5 auds save, go to practice mode and test

this is what i have to do to get this custom book to work with the auds, and yes you get the hidden formation

Gassman showed this to me, he isnt on the forums but is in alot of the streams.....
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:28 am

i can get the ravens book to work, its the book i use to do custom because of tight doubles on, the shakes play....

hit me up on XBL GT is MAT TR1Xman i can walk you through it on party chat acer and or mili if you guys cant get it

the key is erasing all situational plays and making 1 play the same play in every situation and rating it low as you can
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Thanks a ton bucknut, I'll try that when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Im getting 4 of the audibles that I want, but the PA play is always an audible instead of the 5th play I want
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 10:02 pm

take the pa audible out of the situational audibles and replace it with the pa pass from tight doubles on pa cross i think it is...thats what i did to get that pa aud out...

sorry forgot to mention that earlier
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:17 am

get out of the custom book stuff, imo...it's wasted time and effort...you can get a great scheme out of a number of books this year.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:22 am

you could just use the normal Bmore book adding to what zan said
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:02 pm

You dont have to use the Ravens book as a base to get this formation. Its there when you create any custom book as 'Singleback Tight Doubles On' and it has like those 6 or whatever plays

-Use the Redskins, Cowboys, or Chargers as a base (I know those work)
-Delete every play the game lets you delete. The plays left will be plays that are starred for certain situations
-Go into 'Rate Play' for all those plays. Give them 0 stars for everything. Delete them.
-Only play left should be the playaction play
-Add 5 plays you want as your audibles. Rate one of them with a half star for every situation.
-Save.

Its that simple and then just go to singleback and scroll down to tight doubles on
Dont bother with the ravens base. It doesnt work as well
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:15 pm

ZAN wrote:
get out of the custom book stuff, imo...it's wasted time and effort...you can get a great scheme out of a number of books this year.

You can get a good scheme out of every book.

Custom playbooks are fun though.

Making a custom book doesnt mean Bunch, Snugs, Tight Doubles On, Split Close, Strong Close, etc all in one book

I have a handful of custom books

Right now the one I'm using has Ace Pair Twins, Strong Twins, Weak Twins, Weak Tight Twins, and Far Tight Twins as well as SG Spread and SG Trips TE

Another I frequent sometimes has Strong Twin TE, Strong Close, Weak Close, I form Close, Weak H Close Flipped, SB Bunch, SB Spread, SG Ace Twins, SG Wing Trips

Its fun to use

I have schemes out of 4 books (BMore, WC, Minnesota, and Cleveland) and I've used all of them in money games, but custom books can create fun schemes also. I see no reason to avoid custom books.
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Tru Statement wrote:
You dont have to use the Ravens book as a base to get this formation. Its there when you create any custom book as 'Singleback Tight Doubles On' and it has like those 6 or whatever plays

-Use the Redskins, Cowboys, or Chargers as a base (I know those work)
-Delete every play the game lets you delete. The plays left will be plays that are starred for certain situations
-Go into 'Rate Play' for all those plays. Give them 0 stars for everything. Delete them.
-Only play left should be the playaction play
-Add 5 plays you want as your audibles. Rate one of them with a half star for every situation.
-Save.

Its that simple and then just go to singleback and scroll down to tight doubles on
Dont bother with the ravens base. It doesnt work as well

you absolutely have to use baltimore as a base to get the plays he wants... it is a hidden formation that only bal has and will not be found under ALL PLAYS.. the tight dbls on under all plays does not contain the ravens hidden formation... but it can be done but i am not going to explain it b/c gibs showed it in his custom pb that is selling on prima
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Custom O Book   Ravens Custom O Book Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Custom O Book
Page 1 of 1