Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Formation shifts!

Go down 
+3
ZFarls
i3rian 87
sgibs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Formation shifts! Empty
PostSubject: Formation shifts!   Formation shifts! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 5:27 pm

It's a love hate relationship with formation shifts. We can't live with them and we can't live without them.

The jump from CG to NG really has frustrated us for years now. When will they be brought back! We want creativity in the game again! Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

Formation shifts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formation shifts!   Formation shifts! EmptyWed Jun 24, 2009 6:28 pm

madden 2010 might have this, but the ability to always have your best corner back on the side of the field as the other teams best wide receiver

like in madden 07 current gen
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Formation shifts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formation shifts!   Formation shifts! EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 10:13 am

Like nfl 2k5 as well. EA get on the ball, your still missing last gen features. Yeah its alot shinier but your missing alot of the things you used to have.
Back to top Go down
gbpackers9219

Formation shifts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formation shifts!   Formation shifts! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 2:23 pm

wide receiver strafing .. i no u can RC but for ps3 its tough .. also on kickoffs you should be able to place the ball were ever u want in the hash marks .. just a cool feature to have .. but i need WR strafing .. plz madden .. bring it back
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Formation shifts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formation shifts!   Formation shifts! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 3:02 pm

they wont bring it back.

it was WAY to easy to RC with it. I doubt it will ever be back in the game.
Back to top Go down
chris

Formation shifts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formation shifts!   Formation shifts! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:50 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
they wont bring it back.

it was WAY to easy to RC with it. I doubt it will ever be back in the game.
only think i dont like bou tit is that defence can turn on a dime while wr's cant ALTHOUGH i do love runnnig jump balls down with darrick brown and picking them off by just pressing the l2 and triangle button Razz
Back to top Go down
Homerunhittas

Formation shifts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formation shifts!   Formation shifts! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 12:08 am

on top of formation shifts I'd love if they put back the ability to switch audibles from the playcall screen in game this way you could change up plays at will and have an unlimited audiibles feeling throughout the game and not have to pause killer in tournament/ online play with only so many timeouts/ pauses if you rely on a ton of plays and want to be able to switch them at will
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Formation shifts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formation shifts!   Formation shifts! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:06 am

i3rian 87 wrote:
madden 2010 might have this, but the ability to always have your best corner back on the side of the field as the other teams best wide receiver

like in madden 07 current gen

There's defensive assignments. You can assign your best CB to their best WR.

Is that what you mean?
If so, press start, then go to Coaching Options > Defensive Assignments
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Formation shifts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formation shifts!   Formation shifts! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:07 am

sgibs7 wrote:
It's a love hate relationship with formation shifts. We can't live with them and we can't live without them.

The jump from CG to NG really has frustrated us for years now. When will they be brought back! We want creativity in the game again! Mad Mad Mad Mad

I think it's the MB Secret. Formation Shifts!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Formation shifts! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formation shifts!   Formation shifts! Empty

Back to top Go down

Formation shifts!
Page 1 of 1