Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HeroByChoice

Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed! Empty
PostSubject: Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed!   Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:19 am

Last night my friends and I held our franchise draft. I feel pretty good about offense, but my defensive setup is where I am having problems. I am weak on the DL, and have many linebackers who are the hybrid style. I'm wondering what the best setup for the 46 would be with the players that I have, utilizing both the Normal (fat) and Speed packages. My secondary is pretty amazing, but the interior has me scratching my head.

Who should I put as a DLineman, who should I put as a linebacker? And should I have Patrick Peterson or one of the Cromarties playing safety with Taylor Mays? Brandon Merriweather as a hitstick bro? Help me out and give me your opinion, if you would Very Happy

QB: Michael Vick, Terelle Pryor

HB: Darren McFadden, Reggie Bush, Mikel Leshoure
FB: Vonta Leach

LT: Max Starks
LG: TJ Lang
C: Jeremy Zuttah
RG: Mackenzy Bernadeau
RT: Gabe Carimi

WR: Larry Fitzgerald, Dez Bryant, Julio Jones, Demariyus Thomas, Victor Cruz
TE: Vernon Davis, Leonard Pope, Cameron Jordan

CB: Antonio Cromartie, Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, Patrick Peterson, Demarcus VanDyke, Tommie Campbell

DT: Kevin Vickerson, Terrence Cody, John McCargo, Ricky Jean Francois, Kendrick Ellis
DE: Da'Quan Bowers, Adrian Clayborn

LOLB: Aaron Curry, Ryan Kerrigan
MLB: Brian Cushing, Tavares Gooden, Bruce Carter
ROLB: Von Miller

FS: Brandon Merriweather
SS: Taylor Mays, Corey Lynch

K: Mason Crosby
P: Ryan Donahue

So, what changes can I make to have this pile of a Defense play a strong 46?
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed!   Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:20 pm

Is this franchise vs the cpu or franchise versus individuals?

Versus Individuals: IMHO I see trade bait one of those CBs for a better DE smarter, stronger, faster, at DT Cody is a keeper I dont know the other guys at DTs numbers, I dont know who Von Miller is either but IMHO you have speed and smarts at CB but can you use them all?
Hopefully others will chime in and maybe I'm wrong, but I would look to trade a CB, ( I got Peterson and A. Cromartie, and Taylor Mays at SS in a league and they are holding down the fort) Peterson and Van Dyke are young and will progress the Cromarties are great picks, Im not familiar with Campbell, maybe you want to look at press, play recognition, man d and zone d to make your decision. Heck you might could trade Bush or Leshore and get something.

Versus CPU: I got nothing sorry.

GL either way it looks like a nice squad
Back to top Go down
HeroByChoice

PostSubject: Re: Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed!   Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:25 pm

It's a mix of CPUs and Real Opponents - we have 8 people (one per division) controlling a team, and we've eliminated trading. Pretty much what you draft is what you get. That's why I was wondering if I could put one of my 3 great CBs at safety next to Mays. It seems all of my DBs have size and speed so could be interchangeable, but I want to maximize potential. This is a group of friends who have been playing together since middle school (we're all 27-28 now) so pride is definitely on the line.

I guess my biggest question is still the interior - Who do I convert to a DLman and who do I keep/change into a LB? The hybrid players are bountiful here, I just need to know how to use them all to the best of their abilities.

Thanks for the advice!
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed!   Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:28 pm

Taylor Mays, Bruce Carter, Aaron Curry, DRC, DVD, HOLY CRAP, SOMEONE HAS BEEN WATCHING.

Your team is the bordeline best one I have ever seen.

Your top 4 CB's are solid, I'd move one to safety (not DVD) and make Merriweather the hit stick guy.

Curry and Miller off the edge, Carter in for passing, Cushing in for run and hit sticks as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
HeroByChoice

PostSubject: Re: Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed!   Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed! EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 2:34 pm

I've been putting in my time lurking, reading posts, watching all of the videos (CRAZY win over Gibs in the GOTW by the way) and finally decided to register and post. Thanks for all of the improvements in my game so far!

The nice thing about the Franchise is I can set my lineup permanently and then change to the speed package without having to do it game after game.

Any preference on who to put back at Safety? And what position do I need Merriweather at (on the Depth Chart) so he'll be where he needs to be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed!   Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed! Empty

Back to top Go down

Online Fantasy Draft Franchine advice needed!
Page 1 of 1