Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Injuries or No Injuries for season 2

Go down 
3 posters

Should we turn injuries off for season 2
Turn injuries off
Injuries or No Injuries for season 2 Vote_lcap30%Injuries or No Injuries for season 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Keep injuries on
Injuries or No Injuries for season 2 Vote_lcap70%Injuries or No Injuries for season 2 Vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
StupidDialUp

StupidDialUp

Injuries or No Injuries for season 2 Empty
PostSubject: Injuries or No Injuries for season 2   Injuries or No Injuries for season 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 1:28 am

There have been many complaints about the severity of some of the injuries and the frequency for which they happen so I wanted to post a poll to see who would like to keep injuries on to keep with our SIM-STYLE format and realism or to turn them off (note: it is my understanding players will still get hurt in the game but wont transfer week to week, if this is wrong let me know). What is everyones thoughts?
Back to top Go down
acewhoopin

PostSubject: Re: Injuries or No Injuries for season 2   Injuries or No Injuries for season 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:56 am

Part of the game in my opinion hell look at the nfl right now...if they were off u wouldnt need depth on your team...i dislike the idea of turning them off
Back to top Go down
Kellencujo

PostSubject: Re: Injuries or No Injuries for season 2   Injuries or No Injuries for season 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Keep the injuries on! People need to learn how to deal with it! People can't be devastated by losing a number one wr or rb, thats why you get depth, find new ways to win games!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kellencujo

PostSubject: Re: Injuries or No Injuries for season 2   Injuries or No Injuries for season 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:32 pm

I had Vince Young injured for 2 weeks last year and had to win against a 9-1 cardinal team with nate davis at quarterback and won 41-31, people need to adapt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injuries or No Injuries for season 2   Injuries or No Injuries for season 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Injuries or No Injuries for season 2
Page 1 of 1