Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!

Go down 
+6
BuckNut4eva
datnodude
ZAN
more cowbell
WFColonel56
sgibs
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! Empty
PostSubject: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:47 am

http://www.maddenbible.com/2011/12/madden-challenge-virgin-gaming-details/

LETS GO
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 11:10 am

boooooo!!!!!!

ps3 sucks

360>>>>>

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:47 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
boooooo!!!!!!

ps3 sucks

360>>>>>

lol

co-sign.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:05 pm

*golf claps* Way to go Virgin Gaming. Keep showing you care about the community by f*cking up your rules, console of choice, and all around not-knowing of the madden community.

they just alienated 95% of the Madden pros out there.

this has been a good year by the people that hold madden rights, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:49 pm

excited for the tournament going to be awesome.

gotta pony up and try best to get dual systems.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:52 pm

wow says not available in my area..i stay in louisana..we usually allow everything
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:12 pm

i'm getting madden on ps3 for this, have a ps3 just never use it lol

also pretty sure sony holds the rights to the MC's thats why its on ps3

the no nano and no RC rules should be interesting, also you can re-enter as much as you want if you loose, win your 1st 2 and u can start over as much as u want, loose one of the first 2 and gotta pay 10 bucks to re-enter, thats what i understood from it....
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 12:33 pm

what are they going to consider rocket catching and nano blitzing?? b/c your gonna have ppl who say everything is a nano and that regular spec animations are rocket catches... i didnt even see that until just now and i already had entered... thats crazy... every time someone loses they are gonna get a message complaining... better yet how are they going to prove if someone is...
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:40 pm

relli843 wrote:
what are they going to consider rocket catching and nano blitzing?? b/c your gonna have ppl who say everything is a nano and that regular spec animations are rocket catches... i didnt even see that until just now and i already had entered... thats crazy... every time someone loses they are gonna get a message complaining... better yet how are they going to prove if someone is...

i thought the same thing, how will VG regulate what's nano and what isn't nano?? LOL

its wild VG does big business with the game of madden and doesn't know the true meaning of nano, imo there is no nanos in this years game

hopefully they don't confuse RC's with spec catching as well
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:42 pm

ZAN wrote:
*golf claps* Way to go Virgin Gaming. Keep showing you care about the community by f*cking up your rules, console of choice, and all around not-knowing of the madden community.

this has been a good year by the people that hold madden rights, to say the least.

cry me a river ...they havent released numbers but im pretty sure the numbers are close as far as copies sold 360/ps3..lets see why do more ppl play madden on 360 well its cheaper and it came out a full year before the ps3. im not about to start a console war i own both system so it doesnt matter...what are the 95% gonna do stop playin madden in protest? you wanna play in the challenge get a ps3 or find a friend with one
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:22 pm

hey datnodude not all of us have the money to buy another system
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:02 pm

datnodude wrote:
ZAN wrote:

cry me a river ...they havent released numbers but im pretty sure the numbers are close as far as copies sold 360/ps3..lets see why do more ppl play madden on 360 well its cheaper and it came out a full year before the ps3. im not about to start a console war i own both system so it doesnt matter...what are the 95% gonna do stop playin madden in protest? you wanna play in the challenge get a ps3 or find a friend with one
people play madden on the 360 for the same reason people play other multi console games on the 360.. the PSN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. thats all I have to say..
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:45 pm

grimmagician87 wrote:
datnodude wrote:
ZAN wrote:

people play madden on the 360 for the same reason people play other multi console games on the 360.. the PSN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .. thats all I have to say..

like they said up in the post further not place for console war BUT i own both as well and its really not cheaper to own a xbox over ps b/c of the money you pay for online play.. xbox has a better network BUT it really doesn't matter b/c ea's server is not so good.. but think about it sony-hardware company and thats playstation's strength over xbox microsoft is a software company so thats they're plus..

but to get back on topic @BUCKNUT you are completely correct there really aren't ANY TRUE NANO BLITZES, nano meaning unstoppable, in this game.. and if you notice ppl who aren't as good at this game and dont have much actual football knowledge are going to say everything is a nano.. when its really a numbers/alignment thing.. most ppl who complain dont know how to properly utilize slide protect and will also send EVERYBODY POSSIBLE out on routes instead of keeping in an extra blocker or two then expect to have all the time in the world.. if you watch football the avg time for a qb to pass in the pocket before being hit is about 2.8 seconds according to espn's trent dilfer.. and thats with a plus 1(5 man) rush.. so ppl need to get there knowledge up... but as far as virgin goes i think they are heading in the right direction but need to really consider who they get there information from as far as the actual game is concerned.. this is the madden challenge its supposed to be the tournament for those who want to reach ELITE status.. everything can be stopped.. and ELITE players make adjustments and take advantage of what there opponent is doing..

as far as rocket catching goes just like i said there's gonna be ppl saying your rocket catching them when you throw a fade or when you get the spec catch animation.. i personally think that the rocket catch is really not as prominent in this game.. you cant consistently rocket catch streaks like you could in years past...

I just really think that those 2 points are going to cause them more issues then anything.. and how do they decide what is what.. there is NO guideline to go by and they have not even ATTEMPTED to explain themselves so somebody WILL BE SCREWED AT SOME POINT IN THIS TOURNAMENT.. with that being said, i did enter and am buying a ps3 copy this week... lol
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:53 pm

Wolfman wrote:
hey datnodude not all of us have the money to buy another system
im not tryin to come off as rich guy cuz im far from it but look it at this way if you feel you could win the mc getting a ps3 would be an investment...but im just tired of the ohhh ps3 is this and its that ..its not that much different between the 2 systems
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 7:12 pm

datnodude wrote:

I don't care if PS3 sold 10 million MORE copies than 360. 360 players PAY for their online subscription. PSN is free, and you DEFINITELY get what you pay for...a pile of horse excrement for a server on PSN's part. I'm not into the fanboy war...but Virgin just further proved that they know diddly squat about the Madden community, as well as don't know which console the top players play on. I don't give 2 shits about the tournament. I live in Illinois and can't play by state law, anyways.

In two years when this community is all but dead, and EA sits there wondering why...the hires that have been made to set up these competitive gaming tournaments, as well as several other hires will be to blame.

And don't get me started on this "competitive gaming" BS. This tournament isn't competitive in the least. It's handicapping the worse players by taking away strategies that some players uncomfortable dealing with...

I'll be honest...the only true test of player talent this year is January 21st in Harrisburg, PA. Not some All-Pro tournament which disallows some 13 states from playing, has All-Pro (laughable at best) rules, and bans 2 things that they can't even define. If you disagree, show up to Hburg and prove me/us wrong.

I'm going to LOL when the first guy is booted for a spec catch animation and his opponent cries RC...

*Golf Claps* Good job, EA/VG.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Lol @ zan.. +
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Gotta focus my rage posts on something more constructive than league play, lol.

Tell me I'm wrong, Mega. This Virgin Gaming has been the biggest joke to hit the Madden community since Yo Momma was on Madden Nation.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:48 am

The way I see it ( I agree with you btw )..

Its better then nothing. Lol Hopefully the ''competitive scene'' gets better over the next two years and not die down.

I think the NFL should ban Nanos as well. Its just not fair for defensive teams like pitt an Balt to do that to average teams like cleveland.

Calvin Johnsons catch in triple cov vs the cowboys woulda gotten him kicked out in that game.. There tons more examples not including back-shoulder throws or actual spec catches..

But Im not gunna lie, I played in sim leagues for decently good $. sh!t was easy. Being apart of the madden community should give you an edge over the casual gamer period. I'd smh at someone who lost to someone who doesnt know what a 'nano' is or differentiate a RC from spec catch.

With all the stuff VG has brought to the community, its a start. May not be a good start, but a step in the right direction.

Xbox > ps3

Lag isnt as horrible. No worries of theft, Yet to have the 'whole entire' system down... Yeaaahh I'll save my $ on blueray and use towards xbl
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 am

i honestly doubt VG does any regulating of nanos or RC's, since they gave no clear definition of them how can they regulate it, it was a marketing ploy to attract even the sim players or lesser skilled players to get there $10 .....VG aint watching game film on people and deciding if thats nano or not...LOL

the real issue if your playing in this thing is to learn how to play in laggy games....ps3 has alittle more lag and you know people will be lag switching
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Never mind the fact, and I'll admit it...but if I'm playing in that tournament, I'm going to Cain and Able my way to the cash. Sorry...
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:20 pm

ZAN wrote:
Never mind the fact, and I'll admit it...but if I'm playing in that tournament, I'm going to Cain and Able my way to the cash. Sorry...

wow.. cmon now ZAN... but yeah its not possible for them to regulate but how long will it take them to figure out that every loss will result in a complaint
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Cain and Able has been prominent on VG all year, and VG has done very little against it. You figure they'll start now?

I'm obviously not THAT cheap...but I'm proving a point. If you want 140 K, play, get an early lead and Cain and Abel them.
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:28 pm

ZAN wrote:
Cain and Able has been prominent on VG all year, and VG has done very little against it. You figure they'll start now?

I'm obviously not THAT cheap...but I'm proving a point. If you want 140 K, play, get an early lead and Cain and Abel them.
so I cant manually catch the ball or create a sweet blitz within the framework of the game but I can just hack my way to a win.. lol.. makes sense to me
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:54 pm

yup...VG doesnt even know how the game plays. they stepped into a community that they did no homework on before agreeing to take on the task...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!   Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY! Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden Challenge 2012 - PS3 ONLY!
Page 1 of 1