Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

favorite all time madden team.. any year

Go down 
+9
finfever
Jander
xHHx_megatron
ZFarls
WasItTehChad
XxSHOWTIMExX
irobson
UppingMyGame
grimmagician87
13 posters
AuthorMessage
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

favorite all time madden team.. any year Empty
PostSubject: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:54 am

mine is the Buffallo Bills from Madden 94.. ( thats right ive been playing madden that long and still want to get better ) Andre Reed was always open,Jim Kelly was a dart throwing machine,Thurman Thomas was almost un touchable and Bruce Smith on D = INSTANT PRESSURE... my runner up 03 Rams.. ( in my local gaming circles they were banned.. lol too many targets )
03/04 Vikes and of course the Vick Falcons and the almost undefeated Pats round out my top 5.. my favorite Steeler Team was madden 02 with Kordell and Plaxico..
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Seahawks, Madden '07.
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 2:50 pm

redskins madden '07 duo of landry and taylor
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:54 pm

05 falcons
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:39 pm

easily 03 bucs

The D was just INSANE, prolly one of the best Defenses of ALL TIME
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Falcons 05

Fearless Peerless Price 97 Speed
Wu Dizzle Warrick Dunn 95
VICK
Finneran

DB Strike on D
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Lol tuff Q... In 2008, I was a big Lions user. Megatron > randy and had roy williams at a pro bowl leve

I used bears, hester 100 speed and berrian was a good spec catch wr. That d was great

In 09 panthers

M10 cardinals >
Then I got hooked on Gmen Since
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:29 pm

So Ill prolly take M10 cards
Back to top Go down
Jander

Jander

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 9:36 pm

If Tecmo Super Bowl counts I would go with the 91,92 team of Montana, and Rice. Man I am getting old. I loved the flea flicker play where Rice would out run everybody down field and Rice would out run everybody for a 90 yard TD. Bo Jackson also was a beast with the Raiders.
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:45 pm

either madden 03 steelers (Jerome Bettis was a BEAST, he broke everything) or the madden 10 saints (this was the first time I actually played online against people other than my friends, dropped rockets to colston and shockey all game long, and brees was pinpoint)
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Im really going back but when the Bears got Kordell Stewert I was in heaven. I loved a mobile QB back then!! I think they had the A-Train also.
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 6:43 pm

xHHx_megatron wrote:
Lol tuff Q... In 2008, I was a big Lions user. Megatron > randy and had roy williams at a pro bowl leve

I used bears, hester 100 speed and berrian was a good spec catch wr. That d was great

In 09 panthers

M10 cardinals >

Can tell you haven't been playing long! Haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbBlZZHC6kE

Both teams in that clip > alllllll those teams you listed haha
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:03 pm

NFL 2k2 dreamcast: The Vikes were so good that I literally beat my friend while playing offense with my eyes closes.. lol .. my buddy just reminded me of that when i told him about this thread.. ten years later and he is still salty...lmao
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Jander wrote:
If Tecmo Super Bowl counts I would go with the 91,92 team of Montana, and Rice. Man I am getting old. I loved the flea flicker play where Rice would out run everybody down field and Rice would out run everybody for a 90 yard TD. Bo Jackson also was a beast with the Raiders.
of course Tecmo superbowl counts.. I still play that game from time to time on my cpu.. classic
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 9:32 pm

ZAN wrote:
xHHx_megatron wrote:

In 09 panthers

M10 cardinals >

Can tell you haven't been playing long! Haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbBlZZHC6kE

Both teams in that clip > alllllll those teams you listed haha

Yea retired m95 on the sega and gameboy..
I started back in 07.. But couldnt remember teams. Yea but cowboys in 94/95 >

It said Favorite.. I just LOL when Q, Fitz,beanie,hightower, and howlings broke so many gangtackles. And Adrian Wilsons hitstick got a fumble 1/3 of a time. Dline was blockshedding machines. LBs got stick too but d@mn slow. Good times, good times. Nobody had success running Offtackle on me with them. R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 10:04 pm

i had off tackle locked with any team lol 3-4 normal qb contain made the OL part like the red sea...hit stick central
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 am

ZFarls wrote:
Falcons 05

Fearless Peerless Price 97 Speed
Wu Dizzle Warrick Dunn 95
VICK
Finneran

DB Strike on D

falcons 06> 05

Ashley Lelee (however u spell it...u knw who im talkin bout lol) 98 spd
Dez White 97 spd
Dunn- spd
Ducket- power
Vick
Finn
Jenkins

-----------------------

But 02 Viks, 08 Pats, 04 ATL (solely bc of vick.) are prob the top of the top

06 phi, 09 Cowboys, 08 chargers, 06 ATL are the nxt tier

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Finneran was the most dangerous weapon in Madden those years.
Back to top Go down
RakeWorm

RakeWorm

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:44 pm

For pure nostalgia, '94 Raiders.

Beyond that, the Vick Falcons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: favorite all time madden team.. any year   favorite all time madden team.. any year Empty

Back to top Go down

favorite all time madden team.. any year
Page 1 of 1