Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Under the radar teams to pop people with!

Go down 
+11
sgibs
relli843
xHHx_megatron
eagles3217
WasItTehChad
ZAN
The_BPP
grimmagician87
WFColonel56
Wolfman
BuckNut4eva
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

Under the radar teams to pop people with! Empty
PostSubject: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:04 am

Leave yours,

mine is Arizona Cardinals, beanie got updated and can plow, housler,heap both 6'5, heap catches everything, housler more speed and athletic will drop a ball from time to time, but he also surprises ya, then Fitz of course, and Kolb is accurate enough to throw most balls, some deep balls beyond 20-25 yards he has to much loft under them is only downside....also stephens-howling as a speed back

nice secondary and can definitely play 46 speed with them or 4-2-5 under

p.s. i almost forgot about the 6'5 WR stephen williams also! team has user catch for days!

(all you seahawk users this team has a more accurate QB imo, so i like them over seahawks)
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:09 am

ya ur welcome i told u bout them haha
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:30 am

Uh no, we were in party chat and u asked me what would be an under the radar team,and I told you the Cardinals are a good under radar team,that's how the convo went thru my head set

You told me the DOLPHINS were a good under radar team,and I said they have no run game..

Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:06 am

seahawks are a very good team to pop ppl with

9ers are still under the radar to the "masses" but the tourney guys knw whats up

tb

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:34 am

hey the phins rnt bad lol
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:41 pm

ive played with the cardinals and they are nice.. but my under the radar team is the browns... I audible down from spread to get little or cribbs at tailback and hillis at fullback.. Greg little is extremely underrated as a reciever, evan moore is a beast, colt has his deep accuracy problems but you can bring in seneca if you like to run,.. solid secondary, decent D.. ... i havnt played with them in a few weeks so im not sure how updates have effected them .. I know little has had a case of the drops in real life..
Back to top Go down
The_BPP

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:13 pm

The Jags Can be a team to try out.. Got 6'5" Osgood, 6'3" Robiskie and Sims-Walker at WR, 6'6 Lewis and Onobun at TE.. Monster-Jones Drew at RB.. Gabbert has his moments tryin to go deep, but his 89 SAC is nice.. Defensively u got two 6'1 90+ speed CBs, a Gem of a player in Prosinski at Safety.. only problem ive experienced so far is, besides Sessions, they have a serious lack of speed in the front 7.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 4:10 pm

The Jags are terrible. You gotta pray your opponent has no run D, because MJD is all you have. You'll rarely get Gabbert to sync with the drop-prone WRs.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 7:38 pm

i love using the broncos now...

but u really have to baby tebow...
Back to top Go down
eagles3217

eagles3217

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:18 pm

been playin Bengals since October. Best front 7 in the game in my opinion. Fastest DLs/LBs (fact). corners are solid. Taylor Mays is a gem, top 5 safety no doubt.

Adriel Jeremiah Green is an absolute monster 96 spec catch. Chase Coffman 6'6 and Gresham are very good TEs. got a nice RB combo with Scott (spd) & Benson (power). The Red Rifle has accuracy issues but you just gotta keep plugin away.

And with 4 picks in the first 2 rounds of the 2012 draft, this team will be a consensus top 5 madden13 team (in my eyes they are now, but I like that no one plays with em).

i agree cards and seahawks are solid
Back to top Go down
http://bleacherreport.com/users/608531-marlowe-alter
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 10:42 pm

WHAT?! No one plays with the Bengals.

If you go to a tournament, you're going to see 5 teams.

Packers
Panthers
Cowboys
Raiders
Bengals
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:50 am

i see bengals all the time and i used to roll with them
Back to top Go down
The_BPP

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:41 am

ZAN wrote:
The Jags are terrible. You gotta pray your opponent has no run D, because MJD is all you have. You'll rarely get Gabbert to sync with the drop-prone WRs.

Gabbert is pretty shitty if you try passing it 20+ yards, so if your a 4 streaks, CIT guy, then your correct probably a terrible team for you to try out, i just threw them out there cuz based of players stats, they have the ability to be good, just sometimes, maybe more often then not, Gabbert will let you down.
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:11 pm

i agree with zan, jags r horrible
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 5:00 pm

ZAN wrote:
WHAT?! No one plays with the Bengals.

If you go to a tournament, you're going to see 5 teams.

Packers
Panthers
Cowboys
Raiders
Bengals

Dont forget philly...

I still think Giants are a top 10 team. Too much height to ignore.
Back to top Go down
eagles3217

eagles3217

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 1:55 am

well i don't go to tournaments so i wouldnt know. im just sayin from what i see online.
played as Saints till mid October and faced Cinci twice.
they are a top 5 team so im not surprised people use them in tourneys, just sayin they should be played/mentioned more
Back to top Go down
http://bleacherreport.com/users/608531-marlowe-alter
relli843

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 12:48 pm

BENGALS ARE DEFINATELY NOT UNDER THE RADAR... they are all over the place... probably the best defense for ppl who run the 46.. i used them alot... and there pass rush is ridiculous.. and they have the speed to keep linebackers on the field... the 52 with them is nasty.. and not bad at all on offense... my boy AJ is raw.. gresham, scott, simpson, scaif at fb, they are so nasty.. and if you need to pound it or get a tough yard or 2 benson always seems to fall forward. and especially not under the radar in this community they've been mentioned so many times on twim

but under the radar... the bucs are decent, so are the seahawks
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:09 pm

I would say the most under the radar team is the Panthers.

They are the complete package.

Mobile QB to make every throw
3 HB's speed and trucking
4 BIG TE's
2 speedy WRs

some big hit sticks on D in beason and davis

panthers to me are a under the radar team
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:46 pm

Panthers are one of the most used teams this year, pretty sure that makes them not under the radar
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 11:53 pm

havent seen much of the panthers.

probably played them 5 times in about 1000 games
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:41 am

I think there is some confusion. Is this a list of under the radar teams to the masses? Tourney players? Both?

Depending on which one you make your list for you could have dif teams.

Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
RamNewton8

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 2:24 pm

sgibs wrote:
I would say the most under the radar team is the Panthers.

They are the complete package.

Mobile QB to make every throw
3 HB's speed and trucking
4 BIG TE's
2 speedy WRs

some big hit sticks on D in beason and davis

panthers to me are a under the radar team

I agree with gibs the offense is a complete package, D. Williams is one of the best all-arouund backs, love subbing in stewart and goodson(spd). Olsen 6'5 85+ spd, I also sometimes use Shockey at fb. Argueably the best group of runningbacks and tight-ends in madden. Super Cam gets better every update, and he throws would-be tacklers off him lol. Steve Smith is an Animal.
Still getting the lab beakers out for the defense though lol. I'm running 4-3, 4-6, 3-4 I like Hardy and Johnson on the ends Anderson, Beason, Davis LBs. Captain and Godfrey are nice dbs.
Panther's will be a madden force for years to come, I see Cam becoming a 90+ overall QB very shortly.

Any advice on how to utilize the Panther's strengths on both O and D would be great.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:01 pm

@Colonel, was more so a list of teams that the masses and or tourney players didn't use

panthers ,bengals, niners ,none of them are under the radar

when i posted this it was more along the lines of a team not in the top 10 or 12 consensus that you can put on the field and win with....

broncos was a good one, as with cardinals, we all know the seahawks can be madden good with right scheme (i hate there QBs so i wont use them)

Back to top Go down
Jander

Jander

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Titans in the right hands
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:18 pm

I'm surprised no ones said anything about the JETS
even though they have a good squad they are still very much under the radar ...might have only played 1 game against them

revis island
cromartie
kyle wilson
offense has height and speed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under the radar teams to pop people with!   Under the radar teams to pop people with! Empty

Back to top Go down

Under the radar teams to pop people with!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next