Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Anybody got a good Saints depth chart?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Funk

Anybody got a good Saints depth chart? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody got a good Saints depth chart?   Anybody got a good Saints depth chart? EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:31 pm

I see Gibs and Farls using the Saints a lot. What kind of setup would be good to go with for them for the 4-6?
Back to top Go down
Jander

Jander

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a good Saints depth chart?   Anybody got a good Saints depth chart? EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:29 pm

The last update they move Jenkins to FS. I have been using Greer at SS and subbing in Harper. I have not been running the speed package in the 46 book and have Wilson at RE, Jordan at LE, Franklin-Smith at DT, Shanle at LOLB, Vilma MLB, Casillas ROLB, Porter, Robinson CB, Jenkins FS.
Does anyone else have adjustments they are making?
Gibs what have you been running on Twim? I tried to hone in on it but computer is blurry and hard to tell what players you had in
Back to top Go down
eagles3217

eagles3217

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a good Saints depth chart?   Anybody got a good Saints depth chart? EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:27 pm

I ran with the Saints till October but decided to switch to the Bengals though because the Saints LBs didn't cut it for me and thus I had some trouble stopping the run/creating TOs

I used Jenkins at FS with Addul Q at SS...I subbed in Harper at SS on obvious run plays b/c his good Hit Power...but he is terrible in coverage and too slow to start.

Greer, Porter, Robinson, Patrick are the 4 corners in spd package all with good man coverage

If you run spd package like I did for most of the game, I had Casillas and Wilson at DE with Rogers and Smith at DT

If the guy ran a lot I would switch to normal to get more "beef" on the field (my run defense) and sub in Jordan and Smith at DE with Rogers and Franklin/Ellis until they started passing.

If you stay in 46 normal then use Vilma Casillas and another LB (Shanle? or Dunbar? or someone else i haven't looked at their stats in awhile)

Rogers had the best Block Shed and Strength so he was my #1 DT.

hope that helps a little
Back to top Go down
http://bleacherreport.com/users/608531-marlowe-alter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody got a good Saints depth chart?   Anybody got a good Saints depth chart? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody got a good Saints depth chart?
Page 1 of 1