Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

defensive schemes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ktizzle21

defensive schemes Empty
PostSubject: defensive schemes   defensive schemes EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:27 am

hey wats good fellas....im currently lookin 4 hot a gap pressure.....it can be out of any formation but it has 2 be extremely consistent and work against all slide protects and even a blocked back....if sum1 has sumthing good ill pay wateva price i have 2 as i dnt have time 2 lab like i want 2.....im in grad school and work long hours....i have sum pretty solid schemes defensively but im lookin 4 da best out there.....i have da money 2 make it worth any1's while(as long as da price is within reason, im no dumbie ;-) i knw wats hot and wats not) who's willing 2 pony up and lab your stuff wit me....of course, ill be sure 2 give credit 2 da schemes originator....if your interested just respond in this thread wit your tag and hmu wit a PM......
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

defensive schemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive schemes   defensive schemes EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 12:58 am

A-gap that works all the time?? well......

defensive schemes Thwhenpigsfly
Back to top Go down
ktizzle21

defensive schemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive schemes   defensive schemes EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:06 am

nah not all da time just consistent when mixed in wit a scheme....like if u have a blitz that looks da same 4rm left and right but it also can be used 2 bring a gap heat as well....sumthin like that....cuz no a gap heat will work all da time in this yr's game.....
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

defensive schemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive schemes   defensive schemes EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:28 am

a-gap is pretty much dead if you block a HB, i haven't seen any A-gap effectively still work when you block a HB.....

just the way the game is this year

labbed all the a-gap i have seen on the net also, the 5-2 A-gap turns into double B-gap when u block a HB but its also sending 7....

that new over stack a-gap is dead if you block a HB on the right (it does work ok against gun bunch, only formation i saw that it was effective against, from the over stack you can blitz from the right or left also and make look the same)

also the 4-2-5 even has c-gap heat from either edge and sometimes a-gap , positioning is very tricky.....

there is several 46 a-gaps out there but they work 1 out of 10 times it seems, and a blocked HB they are dead

the 46 bear one is decent and sometimes the blitzing LB will blow up the HB but that one can be seen from a mile away and coverage is limited from it

not trying to be a debbie downer but there is no a-gap that works with a blocked HB and slide protection, it only works if you catch your opponent not blocking the TE and or HB
Back to top Go down
ktizzle21

defensive schemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive schemes   defensive schemes EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:36 am

well i certainly dnt lab enough 2 disagree....appreciate da advice.....
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

defensive schemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive schemes   defensive schemes EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:18 am

you can manually blitz the A gap if you dont care if tourney players hate you..lol.. I dont do it but i seen a setup first hand that worked with a blocked rb and te lol... he normally sent 5 but when i blocked he sent 6 and always lined his user up inbetween lg and LT and then at the snap just looped into the A gap... a tiny slower than nano a gap heat but it always worked and didnt look too hard..
Back to top Go down
relli843

defensive schemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive schemes   defensive schemes EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:57 pm

BuckNut4eva wrote:
a-gap is pretty much dead if you block a HB, i haven't seen any A-gap effectively still work when you block a HB.....

labbed all the a-gap i have seen on the net also, the 5-2 A-gap turns into double B-gap when u block a HB but its also sending 7....

that new over stack a-gap is dead if you block a HB on the right (it does work ok against gun bunch, only formation i saw that it was effective against, from the over stack you can blitz from the right or left also and make look the same)

also the 4-2-5 even has c-gap heat from either edge and sometimes a-gap , positioning is very tricky.....

there is several 46 a-gaps out there but they work 1 out of 10 times it seems, and a blocked HB they are dead

the 46 bear one is decent and sometimes the blitzing LB will blow up the HB but that one can be seen from a mile away and coverage is limited from it

not trying to be a debbie downer but there is no a-gap that works with a blocked HB and slide protection, it only works if you catch your opponent not blocking the TE and or HB

buck actually i have A gap out of 425 and 52 that sends 4 and 5 respectfully BUT.... I like B gap better this year... but the problem is most of the A gap is dlineman getting through... allthough i have found 1 setup where i can get a safety dead up the A gap clean but you cant run it more than once in a game b/c you can clearly see it coming
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

defensive schemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive schemes   defensive schemes EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:06 pm

relli843 wrote:
BuckNut4eva wrote:

buck actually i have A gap out of 425 and 52 that sends 4 and 5 respectfully BUT.... I like B gap better this year... but the problem is most of the A gap is dlineman getting through... allthough i have found 1 setup where i can get a safety dead up the A gap clean but you cant run it more than once in a game b/c you can clearly see it coming

yeah i know about those as well just forgot to mention them, but again leaving the HB in to block can stop them
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

defensive schemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive schemes   defensive schemes EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:43 am

Next month ill release An Agap blitz that kills UC passing if its not claimed or released already. It literally sacks the qb before he drops back behind the RB... And since its a 34 formation, if the o slide protects, if the LB gets caught up (doesnt happen often) the NT or DE comes free up middle and outside heat.
I dont use cause I dont feel like scheming it. Maybe later in the year... But I do use 6guys with this blitz

Vs shotgun, its best bring heat away from RB period, rather its b gap or outside heat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

defensive schemes Empty
PostSubject: Re: defensive schemes   defensive schemes Empty

Back to top Go down

defensive schemes
Page 1 of 1