Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??

Go down 
+4
prophet
ZAN
datnodude
JediCapricorn
8 posters

GMEN OR DIRTY BIRDS?
GIANTS ALL THE WAY....
WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? Vote_lcap55%WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? Vote_rcap
 55% [ 6 ]
FALCONS GONNA WIN IT!!!
WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? Vote_lcap45%WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? Vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
JediCapricorn

JediCapricorn

WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? Empty
PostSubject: WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??   WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:33 am

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN THE FIRST EVER PLAYOFF GAME AT METLIFE STADIUM??

GIANTS OR FALCONS?

HERE WE GO GIANTS HERE WE GO!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.maddencity.com
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??   WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:08 pm

falcons are weak..believe in eli
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??   WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:18 pm

In NYG, gotta go with the Giants.
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??   WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:42 pm

I hope Gmen represent but they have had a habit this season after a crucial win coming back laying an egg. ie beat NE they celebrated like they won the SB, then loss 4 in a row granted NO, SF, GB and Philly were opponents, they beat Dallas with JPP's blocked FG, they turn around and lose to the Skinz again and were flat, and the nice win New Years Day.

So I hope they are focused ATL like Baltimore this year has not traveled well and I hope they stick to that script.

If Gmen win and Detroit loses I think they could travel to Green bay and play in the elements, my thoughts are the current GB team would rather play in good weather or indoors.... just my opinion.

GO BIG BLUE!!
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??   WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:37 pm

GMEN WILL BEAT ATL THIS WEEK THEN GO TO GB AND WIN... ATL CANT PLAY OUTSIDE AND IMO NYG WILL BEAT GB IN GB B/C OF THE WAY THE PACKERS ARE BUILT.. GIANTS VS SAINTS IN NFC CHAMPIONSHIP
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??   WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:15 pm

relli843 wrote:
GMEN WILL BEAT ATL THIS WEEK THEN GO TO GB AND WIN... ATL CANT PLAY OUTSIDE AND IMO NYG WILL BEAT GB IN GB B/C OF THE WAY THE PACKERS ARE BUILT.. GIANTS VS SAINTS IN NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

If that happens I do love my gmen but the past few times versus Saints they just cant matchup with them
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??   WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:40 pm

Lot of Giants fans in here. I have extra tickets that I'm selling real cheap if anyone's interested.
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??   WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 pm

datnodude wrote:
falcons are weak..believe in eli

like i said
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??   WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:22 pm

the falcons got smoked. smh!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??   WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:05 pm

Their coaching staff is abysmal.
Back to top Go down
relli843

PostSubject: Re: WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??   WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:56 pm

relli843 wrote:

right so far...
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??   WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 pm

im going for the giats and i predict the falcons will only put 2 points on the board. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??   WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS?? Empty

Back to top Go down

WILL THE GIANTS DEFEAT THE FALCONS??
Page 1 of 1