Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

My offensive and defensive strategy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cmoist3one

My offensive and defensive strategy Empty
PostSubject: My offensive and defensive strategy   My offensive and defensive strategy EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:48 pm

Is the best, I have the best running formation in Madden (i can pass 2), I have been a gamer since madden on sega in the early 90s, I am a Div II college all american runningback and also a football coach. I will teach anyone who wants to learn just hit me up, I am on ps3 cmoist3one, message me and let the teachings begin.
Back to top Go down
miekoloc

PostSubject: Re: My offensive and defensive strategy   My offensive and defensive strategy EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:11 am

i would like to learn from u im getting my but kiked i have trouble on d. wats yur ps3 name mine is r8dergreater10 send request thnx again.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: My offensive and defensive strategy   My offensive and defensive strategy EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:02 pm

What school do you play for? What formation are you speaking of let me take a guess ummmmm, strong close lol... If not I would be interested to know what formation your talking about. Strong close is hands down the most versatile pass/run form in the game..but the problem is that its EVERYONES go to formation.
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: My offensive and defensive strategy   My offensive and defensive strategy EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:49 pm

king_jason2 wrote:
What school do you play for? What formation are you speaking of let me take a guess ummmmm, strong close lol... If not I would be interested to know what formation your talking about. Strong close is hands down the most versatile pass/run form in the game..but the problem is that its EVERYONES go to formation.

I-tight with a FB dive, counter, toss, and the HB angle play, and the quick aud p.a. play with the TE on the corner route is a great running/passing scheme that i dont see most use...

motion the hb out to the left on the angle play, and mix the motion in with FB dive, also streaks from the TE positions very effective, audible down from a gun bunch or 4 wr set

problem is only a few books have all those plays, SF, Buff 2 that i know of off hand

EA made strong close so popular by putting it in almost every playbook LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My offensive and defensive strategy   My offensive and defensive strategy Empty

Back to top Go down

My offensive and defensive strategy
Page 1 of 1