Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
greedy

a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION] Empty
PostSubject: a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION]   a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:34 am

since u guys said you would try and get any feedback to the team, i have a couple simple fixes here that would make custom playbook option much better.

1. we should be able to pick audibles out of our custom playbook the same way we do with the team books. it sucks that if u wanna add the 3-5-5 as an audible for some run D i gotta remake my whole playbook from scratch just the right way 2 get that play as an audible. this is the most important change that needs 2 b made

2. when a custom playbook is bein made you should b able to actually pick your quick audibles. having to delete and re add them to get the rones u want is actually kind of ridiculous, and the fact it wasnt fixed in a patch is pretty weak. but theres no love lost lol heres just hopin this is fixed for 13.

and actually have one more suggestion although its not as important as the first 2. we need to be able to save our custom books online, sort of like call of duty does for weapon and perk classes. this way even if we are at a friends house we can access our own custom playbook when we login to our PSN or Xbox live account.
Back to top Go down
greedy

a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION] Empty
PostSubject: Re: a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION]   a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION] EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:35 am

greedy wrote:
since u guys said you would try and get any feedback to the team, i have a couple simple fixes here that would make custom playbook option much better.

1. we should be able to pick audibles out of our custom playbook the same way we do with the team books. it sucks that if i now wanna add the 3-5-5 as an audible for some run D i gotta remake my whole playbook from scratch just the right way 2 get that play as an audible. this is the most important change that needs 2 b made

2. when a custom playbook is bein made you should b able to actually pick your quick audibles. having to delete and re add them to get the rones u want is actually kind of ridiculous, and the fact it wasnt fixed in a patch is pretty weak. but theres no love lost lol heres just hopin this is fixed for 13.

and actually have one more suggestion although its not as important as the first 2. we need to be able to save our custom books online, sort of like call of duty does for weapon and perk classes. this way even if we are at a friends house we can access our own custom playbook when we login to our PSN or Xbox live account.

dammit i hit quote instead of edit.. cant figure out how to just delete this post so can someone do it for me. lolz.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION]   a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 1:59 pm

Plus allow custom play-books to be used in communities.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
greedy

PostSubject: Re: a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION]   a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:15 pm

also, as far as regular playbooks go, there is no reason we shouldn't be able to set our custom audibles for every playbook we use and not have it reset when we want to try a new one. for instance, if i want to use the ATL book with the saints, but the next game want to play as the panthers with the DET scheme, I will have to press start after the game has started and re-enter all of my audibles, not a HUGE deal, but theres no reason it shouldnt be able to have all audibles pre-set when i decide to use detroits playbook. this would also help when i have a friend over who wants to use the HOUSTON book when he comes over to play, and wouldn't have to re-enter his audibles every weekend. i think of playbooks as similar to call of duty classes. we should b able to pick them the way we like to have them setup very quickly.
Back to top Go down
JediCapricorn

JediCapricorn

PostSubject: Re: a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION]   a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION] EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:00 pm

DEFINITELY ADD CUSTOM BOOKS TO ONLINE FRANCHISE AND COMMUNITY MODES..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddencity.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION]   a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION] Empty

Back to top Go down

a couple simple changes that would make custom playbook 100x better [MADDEN 13 SUGGESTION]
Page 1 of 1