Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players)

Go down 
+3
xl3EAST lVloDEx
BuckNut4eva
BroccoBeef
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BroccoBeef

MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players) Empty
PostSubject: MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players)   MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players) EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 3:07 pm

MRL is revamping their Xbox Online Franchise (XFactor) soon, and we are looking for committed guys to take part. We are also looking for guys that will get games in on time every week. Sim days will be Wednesday and Saturdays. Missing one game is okay, but missing 3 or more is grounds for the boot (unless there are understandable circumstances where you can't play like no internet, death in family, etc..) We are looking for 32 guys, so every team will be filled and ready to compete. It will be a fantasy draft, so right now it's a race for what team name and jersey you want. Apply today!

Any questions look to @Nitka32 on Twitter!

App Link: http://maddenrevolution.com/x-factor-xbox360-franchise-at-madden-revolution/
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players)   MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:22 am

Bump this for all the guys on 360 that want in on a franchise!!!

i challenge anyone and everyone who thinks they can ball to get in this chise!

Back to top Go down
xl3EAST lVloDEx

PostSubject: Re: MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players)   MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Sounds cool i been looking for a good Franchise
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players)   MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Would love to join...maybe this would solve all my issues of getting anyone to message me on twitter for the classing league...
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players)   MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Would love to join...maybe this would solve all my issues of getting anyone to message me on twitter for the classing league...
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players)   MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:04 pm

blood9585 wrote:

blood you are my dude, but i respectfully disagree with this statement, in mrl xbox classic alot of members get there games in early in the season then wait for playoffs, i and others tweeted you alot in the begining of season i never heard a repyl, then at the cut-off date you tried to squeeze all your games in, in a day or two.....it just don't work like that usually, get ya games in early and you have no issues

i have been in mrl for 7 or 8 seasons so just advice that i know from experience
Back to top Go down
Wolfman

PostSubject: Re: MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players)   MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:41 pm

i agree with what buck said 200% i normally have all my games in by the cut
Back to top Go down
Sddn

Sddn

PostSubject: Re: MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players)   MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Just Signed up.
Back to top Go down
Teddy

PostSubject: Re: MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players)   MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:25 pm

just signed up, would love to geet in this =]
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players)   MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:39 am

retrospect the new twitter layout had me lost on viewing my messages, but its all good now. MRL is definitely different than other leagues, but has grown to be my favorite. Too bad Xfactor never really took off...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players)   MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players) Empty

Back to top Go down

MRL XFactor 2.0 (for all of you Online Franchise players)
Page 1 of 1