Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"

Go down 
+9
UppingMyGame
ZAN
grimmagician87
Nytro
xHHx_megatron
ZFarls
WFColonel56
blood9585
RamNewton8
13 posters
AuthorMessage
RamNewton8

BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" Empty
PostSubject: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:50 pm

If there was a madden draft and you had the first overall pick who would it be? What player would you take, would it be Vick Peterson, or even Megatron. Or do you go defense first and take Revis, Troy, or a Ray Lewis.

Finally, who is the best player to ever be used in madden history. IMO it's VICK (THE MADDEN DREAM PLAYER)
Best Athlete ever at the most important postion.
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:03 pm

Depending on your offensive scheme its between three players...Adrian Peterson, Calvin Johnson,& Aaron Rogers. Defense depends on scheme heavily but Shutdown corners are usually #1 (Revis/DRC/Nnamdi) followed by the top hit power linebackers (Urlacher/Lewis/Willis).
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:54 am

Now
I honestly dont know because this yr nobody really is that much better than the other "good players"

Ever
1. 04 vick and its not even close...could litterally run circles around the defense
2. Moss 08
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:39 pm

04 Vick, 08 Moss
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:39 am

Honorable mention-

Calvin johnson in 08

But for this post number pick would have to be rhe most unique/skilled at their position an calvin fits that. There isnt any close to him in combination of size speed an ratings

Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 6:44 pm

Best player of all time in madden for me is the Superbowl winning Ram's Marshall Faulk. Speed to kill and hands better than some recievers. Outside runs monster and Unstoppable on pass routes vs linebackers or dbs. * Dont hurt that Kurt Warner was in his prime. Otherwise 04 Vick or 04 Champ Bailey

Last edited by blood9585 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:58 pm

05 Vick and 08 Moss
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 5:54 pm

madden 94 ( im 99% sure, it was a long time ago... ) back in the day controlling defensive lineman was the thing to do on D, and there was none better than Bruce Smith. Im not sure what difficutly I played on when I was ten but I remember playing a game where I either sacked the quarterback or tackled the running back for a loss on nearly every play.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Defensively: Darrick Brown (Madden 09)
6'4'' 98 speed, 98 jump, 99 acceleration. But his 40 awareness is what made him good. Here's why. In Madden 09, DB awareness mattered. You'd get burnt with dumb corners. Except, Darrick Brown would get burnt so bad that your head would be SCREAMING "THROW THE BALL!!!!" but by the time you threw it, Darrick Brown's pure athleticism allowed him to recover and pick off the ball. You couldn't throw ANYWHERE on the Raiders field in 09. Nnamdi on one side, Darrick Brown on the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF4J6m3GHqc

Offensively: Randy Moss (Madden 08)
It's hard to argue that Moss is the offensive G.O.A.T. in Madden. Watch any of the EA Madden Challenge Finals, and you'll see how dominant he truly was.
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 9:15 pm

ZAN wrote:
Defensively: Darrick Brown (Madden 09)
6'4'' 98 speed, 98 jump, 99 acceleration. But his 40 awareness is what made him good. Here's why. In Madden 09, DB awareness mattered. You'd get burnt with dumb corners. Except, Darrick Brown would get burnt so bad that your head would be SCREAMING "THROW THE BALL!!!!" but by the time you threw it, Darrick Brown's pure athleticism allowed him to recover and pick off the ball. You couldn't throw ANYWHERE on the Raiders field in 09. Nnamdi on one side, Darrick Brown on the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF4J6m3GHqc

Offensively: Randy Moss (Madden 08)
It's hard to argue that Moss is the offensive G.O.A.T. in Madden. Watch any of the EA Madden Challenge Finals, and you'll see how dominant he truly was.

Darrick Brown would be a Raider... sounds like what they did with the young DRC and most of the Raiders DBs in Madden over the years have been nightmares to gameplay due to their speed to awareness ratios....
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:06 am

NFC North Rant: Is it just me being a hater, or does it SUCK that the 3 best offensive players are all in the NFC North but none of them are on my team?

On-Topic: As a run-first guy, I'd have to go with AD with the first pick. If Forte had a little more SPD and TRK I'd say him, but I'm a realist. And Urlacher actually doesn't have that great of hit power . . .
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:49 am

Moss hands down!! Dude was a beast when you put in the secondary!! lol
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:38 pm

wihtout a doubt the bes tplayer of all time - VICK

most dominant player in the game this year?

offense I would say Calvin Johnson
defense I would say Clay Matthews (maybe JPP)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:35 pm

Back in the day, you would always see ATL vs ATL Sandman vs Big Gene MC Finals or whomever because of Vick, Fin Fin was a HUGE target and even today Vick is used as that weapon. So IMHO Vick all time.
Today we see CAM because he doesnt fumble when hit like Vick. But all time gotta be Vick.

Duante Culpepper scramble back and throw deep ball to MOSS was also seen alot coupled with the studda step using Michael Bennett. Or you would see folks come out in SG 2HB 3WR and then audible down to I Form putting Randy at TE, all kind of scenarios Randy second all time

McNair, Chris Brown, Ty Calico were used by some
Back to top Go down
grimmagician87

grimmagician87

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:34 am

sgibs wrote:

clay matthews got me thinkin.. why not james harrison.. very similar attr.. but without harrison's 100 hit power ( along with the rest of the D's high HP ) the Steelers wouldn't be a good team in madden at all. Almost every time I get a QB hit or a hit on a draw with harrison a fumble ensues.. I like JPP better personally just because he is a DE and I like to move him to DT for A-gap blitzes. I have to audible down with Harrison.
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:59 am

grimmagician87 wrote:
sgibs wrote:

clay matthews got me thinkin.. why not james harrison.. very similar attr.. but without harrison's 100 hit power ( along with the rest of the D's high HP ) the Steelers wouldn't be a good team in madden at all. Almost every time I get a QB hit or a hit on a draw with harrison a fumble ensues.. I like JPP better personally just because he is a DE and I like to move him to DT for A-gap blitzes. I have to audible down with Harrison.

When I face the Steelers its Troy I worry about...but Clay and Megatron just might take the cake.
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:02 pm

surprise no one talked about how dominant Ray Lewis has been in madden 04-07...
Back to top Go down
UppingMyGame

UppingMyGame

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:41 pm

blood9585 wrote:
When I face the Steelers its Troy I worry about...but Clay and Megatron just might take the cake.

Agreed, Polamalu is all over the place.
Back to top Go down
Nytro

Nytro

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 11:50 pm

what about ed reed 06
Back to top Go down
mikemyers

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:22 pm

randy moss import from ncaa his 1 season at marshall!!!! i think ncaa 98!!!! you could literally run from one enzdone to other endzone over and over!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"   BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time" Empty

Back to top Go down

BEST PLAYER IN MADDEN "currently and of all time"
Page 1 of 1