Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO

Go down 
+2
SF_FAN88
WR3
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WR3

ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO Empty
PostSubject: ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO   ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MASS GAINER OR WHEY PROTEIN!
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO   ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:38 pm

wth... anyways, best protein is subjective!! Everybody is gonna have their own taste on what taste good.. Honestly im all about BPI products!!!
Back to top Go down
RaveNeff

RaveNeff

PostSubject: Re: ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO   ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:27 am

I'm all about Muscle Milk. Actually helped me get where I wanted to be really quick. By working out, having a decent diet, which I still ate pizza and burgers, I lost 47 lbs and packed on 14 lbs of muscle in a short period of time, about 3 months I believe. Not trying to be a poster boy for it but it worked for me. If I didn't injure my back and not been able to workout i'd be in the best shape of my life right now. Now I'm getting back into it and believe me, Muscle Milk is my only choice. Not for everyone though, I know some who it didn't work for. Mass gainer, I love Muscle Tech products. My stack was Muscle Milk 3 times daily, once before workout and after, and before bed. Then I took Cell Tech, basically creatine, i think that was the name, and NO boost, can't remember the name.

I know they aren't really mass gainers, but a good one is Cell Mass.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/ion_Raveneff
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO   ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:22 am

pure whey isolate, and before the workout i drink combat powder, but make sure drink plenty of water, otherwise you'll be burning your @$$ off. lol. muscle is good, if you trying to really bulk up.but i prefer to be lean with muscle.
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

PostSubject: Re: ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO   ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:51 pm

RaveNeff wrote:
I'm all about Muscle Milk. Actually helped me get where I wanted to be really quick. By working out, having a decent diet, which I still ate pizza and burgers, I lost 47 lbs and packed on 14 lbs of muscle in a short period of time, about 3 months I believe. Not trying to be a poster boy for it but it worked for me. If I didn't injure my back and not been able to workout i'd be in the best shape of my life right now. Now I'm getting back into it and believe me, Muscle Milk is my only choice. Not for everyone though, I know some who it didn't work for. Mass gainer, I love Muscle Tech products. My stack was Muscle Milk 3 times daily, once before workout and after, and before bed. Then I took Cell Tech, basically creatine, i think that was the name, and NO boost, can't remember the name.

I know they aren't really mass gainers, but a good one is Cell Mass.

Muscle Milk, does taste great. My only thing is the amount of servings. I will say that the mint chocolate muscle milk just taste like those Andes mints..really good.
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO   ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:07 am

mens health did an article about muscle milk and how awful it was. look it up, too lazy to link it.
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO   ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 6:07 am

Muscle milk has msg and a whole other bunch of preservatives that are bad for your brain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO   ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO Empty

Back to top Go down

ME AND BLAZE MAZE SCHEME with VIDEO
Page 1 of 1