Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

(x360) Simulation Style league looking for owners 21 AND OLDER WEBSITE RUN VERY STRUCTURED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bishop2k12

(x360) Simulation Style league looking for owners 21 AND OLDER WEBSITE RUN VERY STRUCTURED Empty
PostSubject: (x360) Simulation Style league looking for owners 21 AND OLDER WEBSITE RUN VERY STRUCTURED   (x360) Simulation Style league looking for owners 21 AND OLDER WEBSITE RUN VERY STRUCTURED EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:28 am

I run two leagues in Xlive and am always looking for owners, right now i have a core of 20 guys in both but i would like to find more adult players who love the true chess style x's and o's football.

we advance every other night in both leagues, 1 advancing 1 night, the other the next, so if you join both you always have a fresh game every day, so each league advances every 2 days.
if you would like to check our league out and see who is available please go to www.espnflfootball.com . i have run leagues since the computer days on MADDEN 99 when you had to organize everything yourself. I believe in a fair no BS kind of football, we have a very unique rule set that is not for most but if you are a pure football simulation enthusiast either 1 of these leagues might just be for you.. if interested please message gamer tag: bishop2k12 or GoG StoNeZone and ask for a tryout, as we don't let just anyone in.

Should you complete the tryout though you will have access to our whole ESPNFL community, we offer tournaments, leagues, prizes team community match and much much more, SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

if you'd like to get a hold of me online you can also reach me on yahoo messenger with the id life_is_poetik
Back to top Go down

(x360) Simulation Style league looking for owners 21 AND OLDER WEBSITE RUN VERY STRUCTURED
Page 1 of 1