Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

breaking tackles with WR after a catch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vsnipe

breaking tackles with WR after a catch Empty
PostSubject: breaking tackles with WR after a catch   breaking tackles with WR after a catch EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:12 pm

I've noticed if I hold the right stick down shortly after i catch a pass or an interception. I will usually break the tackle of the CB or WR near me, this can allow for some pretty game breaking moments as a slant can go 90 Yards that way. Does anyone have anything reliable they use to break that one immediate tackle that comes for a big gain with your WR's
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

breaking tackles with WR after a catch Empty
PostSubject: Re: breaking tackles with WR after a catch   breaking tackles with WR after a catch EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 9:48 pm

I don't think anything works 100%... I like to slow down almost to a complete stop while holding unto the ball...
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com

breaking tackles with WR after a catch
Page 1 of 1