Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

A mature madden league for madden 13

Go down 
AuthorMessage
alc

A mature madden league for madden 13 Empty
PostSubject: A mature madden league for madden 13   A mature madden league for madden 13 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 8:29 pm

We have start a mature madden league for xbox players for madden13. This league is a new but well run league and we play 2 games a week. We are trying to have a league of well rounded players who arent great nor elite but are good and hardworking looking to devlop there game and take it to the next level. We are in wk 3 of the season and we have plenty of good teams available. Also if you decide to join us now there wont be any problems in getting you process and ready to go in our league. So if you looking for a good fit and willing to put in the work then why not give us a chance to be your next madden league. You can send me a messages thourgh XBL either a friend request or just a messages inregaud to our league. GT CHI Bravestarr or you can send me a email at allanclark11@yahoo.com. Thanks again and we do hope to hear from someone in the near future peace ALC Cool Cool
Back to top Go down

A mature madden league for madden 13
Page 1 of 1