Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

How did you find Madden Bible?

Go down 
+12
TheCrew22
General Brown
2020_ht
Militant X 1
acting cool
ramathorn
Th3 Ac3r
spacab
slezy187
Stock1528
ocho cinco
sgibs
16 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

How did you find Madden Bible? Empty
PostSubject: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 1:57 pm

So, let's hear it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ocho cinco

ocho cinco

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Well for me when I bought madden I want it to get inf on everything that had to do with the game so I google madden and madden bible came out and the name caught my eye so I click on it and I been a proud member ever since. I like what you guys have going for the site great jog gibs and farls can't wait for tomorrows show
Back to top Go down
Stock1528

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 3:18 pm

I googled madden tips when I was 10-25 online and up came madden bible! I am a much better player since that day!
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Lol funny you should ask. I am in the Air Force and most video game realted sites are filterd out (blocked because its a goverment computer) so I can not go to them. For some reason Maddenbible slipped through the cracks! Lucky for me its the best madden site out there!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
spacab

spacab

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 4:40 pm

slezy, have you tried https proxies?

I found the site because I played zfarls in a league game and he told me he recorded the game
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 5:40 pm

Gibs advertising on Madden-School.. lol!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:09 pm

we have a nice relationship with the guys that run MS.

But our tips and strategy and tv show surpass all the competition. Not only that but we get tonsssss of great help on the forums
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ramathorn

ramathorn

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Google, I was getting spanked online on the regular and went looking for help. Above .500 now and improving every day.
Back to top Go down
acting cool

acting cool

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:48 pm

was looking at some madden tips posted by other users on youtube when i ran across the maddenbible youtube page! been lurkin' ever since!
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 7:54 pm

Subject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible? Today at 4:40 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+
----
-slezy, have you tried https proxies?

I found the site because I played zfarls in a league game and he told me he recorded the game

Ya proxy do not work! dont know if you know this but the Air force is pretty high tech!! plus if i use a proxy i can get in trouble, which means loss of money!!! which is not worth it!!
Back to top Go down
spacab

spacab

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 8:03 pm

yeah I figured, just a suggestion

the government will getcha
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 10:08 pm

lol ya they will thanks for the tip though!
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Some MS guys were being pricks to gibs and he was staying all calm, i dont know how lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 11:44 pm

i found Madden Bible last year on youtube looking for madden tips. that is when Z and Gibs was in love with Run & Gun playbook! lol!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
2020_ht

2020_ht

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:28 am

I found MB on youtube looking for Madden tips and saw TWIM, and had to go check out the website. I joined and have been on since.
Back to top Go down
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:16 pm

I met gibs on themaddenlab which i think is a lousy site... I think gibs invited me over to madden bible. It waz a while ago.

Thanx its a good thing i saw u there gibs lol.
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 7:42 pm

I found MB searchin for Run n Gun money plays last year. Got hooked on the RNG vids, then gibs indy scheme came out and I've been hooked since
Back to top Go down
krod516

krod516

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 8:41 pm

google seems popular no...

Stumbled across this week in madden and been a member ever since.

^ Lots of lurkn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sayin608

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Saw this site from Maddenschool.com. Just checking it out but if it's what everyone is saying it is I'm glad I found it.
Back to top Go down
mikemcglothlin@hotmail.co

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 10:48 pm

yahoo search for madden 2010
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:37 am

I found the site last year when gibs was on *** talking about raising up the online rankswithout blking kicks/RC and someother stuff..... That took me to his twitter (I think) and frm there it had a link here....Im just new to posting on the forums
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you find Madden Bible?   How did you find Madden Bible? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you find Madden Bible?
Page 1 of 1