Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

LOST- The final season

Go down 
+3
Militant X 1
General Brown
sgibs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

LOST- The final season Empty
PostSubject: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 1:09 pm

I LOVE lost. This is were we will all talk about it during the final season. I'm so excited I can't take it much longer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 7:17 pm

I'm going crazy right now... I cant wait!!!!!!!

I'm marathoning seasons 1-5 atm
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:16 am

lost is a great show, however, all of the other good shows i like come on at the same time. dvr time i guess!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:20 am

yo mili it waz a fantastic episode and a great way to start season 6
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:41 pm

So here's what I think...quickly...

We have a good vs evil theme. Locke is obvi passed by the "devil" who finally found the loophole. The loophole is free will from mankind. They are in the past and obvi Jacob and the devil never died but as they always said john locke can effect and change the future. He in theory did this bc the devil took his body and influenced Ben to kill jacob...this will no change the past...so indeed you CAN change the past bc of free will.

Smokey is clearly evil and is clearly the devil. Ben thought it was jacob the entire time and has just now realized that he's been following the orders of the devil all this tine and not jacob.

Jacob resurrected ? Into sayids body? Not sure but that could play out. Ok that's all for now
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:10 pm

General Brown wrote:
yo mili it waz a fantastic episode and a great way to start season 6

aww General! i forgot to record it bruh! Sad but, my wife and i did enjoy our dinner at Red Lobster last night so i guess i am fine. lol!

-Mili
Back to top Go down
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:23 pm

Red lobster is awesome... and yes gibs i agree pretty much with what you are saying... Jacob into sayid's body could be a possibilty tho. Just gootta wait till next tues.
Back to top Go down
General Brown

General Brown

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Also, the part where it is showing like nothing happened is not a flash forward or a flash back, it is like a flash sideways. Itz like they are jumping out of this whole timeline and making a different scenario as if the plane never crashed. Watz your input on this gibs?
Back to top Go down
nathanas85

nathanas85

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:43 pm

I was thinking the characters were in a parralel universe because Juliet said "it worked" to Sawyer. I loved the twist that the man in black/smoke monster/ devil had shape shifted in Locke. Now the question is what kind of sickness is going to take over Sayid? The same that affected Claire in the upcoming episode. Gibbs, that would be interesting if Jacob would take the form of Sayid. But then, who is Claire?

We should have a live chat during the show.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:01 am

We should! The clair and ethan scene was such a good play on the old episode where they kidnap her! Well done, but overall I just want some answers and a good resolution. dont screw me lost.
Back to top Go down
nathanas85

nathanas85

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:44 pm

ok hoss, I'll be on the live chat box Tuesday night, hopefully others will join in
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 3:54 pm

family guy
Back to top Go down
nathanas85

nathanas85

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Ok, so a certain few survivors from the plane crash: Sawyer, Hurley, Jack, Locke, Sayid and the Kims were all candidates to replace Jacob. And Hurley is now a business mogul. I noticed the scale that was balanced with a white and black rock (good and evil). Bizarro Locke then tossed the white rock in the ocean.
Back to top Go down
dmtnt

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:17 pm

This show is horrible haha
Back to top Go down
nathanas85

nathanas85

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:07 pm

Thanks for the keen insightful banter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOST- The final season   LOST- The final season Empty

Back to top Go down

LOST- The final season
Page 1 of 1