Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

who the hell...

Go down 
+2
spacab
ramathorn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ramathorn

ramathorn

who the hell... Empty
PostSubject: who the hell...   who the hell... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:38 pm

are these douchebags that call in? seriously.
Gotta screen those calls.

(note: I'm referring to a certain westcoaster coughforevercough)
Back to top Go down
spacab

spacab

who the hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: who the hell...   who the hell... EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 10:45 pm

just don't even acknowledge them dude
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

who the hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: who the hell...   who the hell... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:57 am

seriously....these cats are just trying to be disruptive cause they can't be "highlighted" as the center of madden attention. if they hate what Zfarls and SGibs do here at Madden Bible and how they play the game....then why are they constantly tuning in EVERY thursday night to the TWIM Shows? confused

P.S. Gibs...

1st...i don't blame you forgetting pissed like you did tonight cause i felt it to bruh!

2nd....you may need to go ahead and hit the "Block Communications" button on xbox live on most of those cats so they can't keep messaging you every time you are trying to do a demonstration to help the community.

IT WAS STILL A GOOD SHOW!

-Mili!
Back to top Go down
ERZ
Admin
ERZ

who the hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: who the hell...   who the hell... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:39 am

yea im gettin sick of these people...no respect. gibs and farls are trying to do the best they can and are putting tons of work in for the site. great job guys
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

who the hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: who the hell...   who the hell... EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:39 am

Thanks man, the bigger it gets the more trash will come filtering through, we have a great core of guys here who know thats not a fun way to run a site. I know there are plenty of other good guys that will be here as well, but we just gotta resist the name calling and other stuff.

The worst part is, the calls dont even make sense, lol! If they called and were like you suck, i would say thanks and move it along. But its just flat out awkward! Ask a d@mn question.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
JakeH23

JakeH23

who the hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: who the hell...   who the hell... EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:11 am

Farls and Gibs... Just turn of notifications when youi're doing the show. That way people don't spam you just to get there gamertag on the show.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

who the hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: who the hell...   who the hell... EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 11:45 am

JakeH23 wrote:
Farls and Gibs... Just turn of notifications when youi're doing the show. That way people don't spam you just to get there gamertag on the show.

agreed! that is all these cats want...is their 15 mins of fame! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

who the hell... Empty
PostSubject: Re: who the hell...   who the hell... Empty

Back to top Go down

who the hell...
Page 1 of 1