Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

NE BODY HAVE IDEAS AON A JETS D LINEUP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boobie1904

NE BODY HAVE IDEAS AON A JETS D LINEUP Empty
PostSubject: NE BODY HAVE IDEAS AON A JETS D LINEUP   NE BODY HAVE IDEAS AON A JETS D LINEUP EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:15 pm

RIGHT NOW I HAVE THIS LINEUP

3-4

DT-JENKINS
ENDS- ELLIS AND PACE
MLB- GOLSTON AND THOMAS
OLB- HARRIS AND SCOTT BEST TACKELRS FOR DOTS TO THE FLATS, TOSS AND SWEEPS
CB- SHEPPARD AND LEONARD GOOD ENOUGH ZONE COVERAGE
FS- RHODES
SS REVIS USE TO MAN UP SLOT AND TE MOST OF THE TIME , LOT OF PEOPLE DONT USE THERE NUMBER 1 SHEPPARD GETS IT DONE

I AUDIBLE TO OTHER D PLAYS FROM THIS SETUP FROM GET D BOOK AND THE ONE REDZONE D
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B

B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: NE BODY HAVE IDEAS AON A JETS D LINEUP   NE BODY HAVE IDEAS AON A JETS D LINEUP EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 2:45 pm

maybe people dont go to there number 1 reciever cuz revis is on the field. i dont really like revis there but if it works for you then go for it man. im not real familiar with the jets but i dont really like leonard at corner cuz he doesnt have blazing speed but like i said good setup!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: NE BODY HAVE IDEAS AON A JETS D LINEUP   NE BODY HAVE IDEAS AON A JETS D LINEUP EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:44 pm

boobie1904 wrote:
RIGHT NOW I HAVE THIS LINEUP

3-4

DT-JENKINS
ENDS- ELLIS AND PACE
MLB- GOLSTON AND THOMAS
OLB- HARRIS AND SCOTT BEST TACKELRS FOR DOTS TO THE FLATS, TOSS AND SWEEPS
CB- SHEPPARD AND LEONARD GOOD ENOUGH ZONE COVERAGE
FS- RHODES
SS REVIS USE TO MAN UP SLOT AND TE MOST OF THE TIME , LOT OF PEOPLE DONT USE THERE NUMBER 1 SHEPPARD GETS IT DONE

I AUDIBLE TO OTHER D PLAYS FROM THIS SETUP FROM GET D BOOK AND THE ONE REDZONE D

hey Boobie! ok, i love the 3-4 and run it as a base defense with the Ravens.

Revis is the Jets #1 CB and therefore this cat needs to stay in that spot imo. why? he has 93 speed plus, his MCV rating of 98, his ZCV rating of 95 and a PRS rating of 92. all of that equals....PURE LOCKDOWN!!!! lol! Revis OVR is a 99 at the CB spot and it drops to a 93 at the SS spot. that is a 6pt drop Boobie.

Leonhard (a former Raven) OVR is a 85 at the SS spot and it drops to 73 at the CB spot. that is a 12 pt drop! wow! on top of that, Leonhard's speed is only 84 which is 4pts less than Lito Shephards. smh. lol! like BRB said, if YOUR set up works for you then go with it man...but...i wouldn't run it like that...but that is just me.

-Mili
Back to top Go down
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: NE BODY HAVE IDEAS AON A JETS D LINEUP   NE BODY HAVE IDEAS AON A JETS D LINEUP EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 12:18 am

thats a very "unique" setup to say the least

when i use them i have

DE-Thomas Ellis
DT Jenkins
OLB Gholston(on TE side) and Pace
MLB Scott Harris
CB Revis Lito
FS Leonard
SS Rhodes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NE BODY HAVE IDEAS AON A JETS D LINEUP   NE BODY HAVE IDEAS AON A JETS D LINEUP Empty

Back to top Go down

NE BODY HAVE IDEAS AON A JETS D LINEUP
Page 1 of 1