Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

San Antiono TX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slezy187

slezy187

San Antiono TX Empty
PostSubject: San Antiono TX   San Antiono TX EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:09 pm

I am moving to TX at the end of March from Honolulu, Anybody from that area? Trying to figure out the best place to live and you know just get a feel for the place? ALso trying to see if there are any Tourneys or LEauges i can get in, in the area.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

San Antiono TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Antiono TX   San Antiono TX EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:57 pm

i use to live in Texas for 8 years. i was stationed at FT. Hood (Killeen) when i was in the Army. San Antonio is about 2hrs south of there. SA is a very nice place to be! you got the Alamo, River Walk, Wax Museum and many other areas that i don't know of. it is huge and besides, you can watch the Spurs play! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

San Antiono TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Antiono TX   San Antiono TX EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:23 pm

Oh you was in the ARMY, i am in the the AIR FORCE, i went to my tech school training in SAN AN i know its nice, ive been to the alamo and river walk they are both really cool. i am looking forward to the move for sure! And btw I hate the Spurs so ya i can watch them and root against them all day!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

San Antiono TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Antiono TX   San Antiono TX EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 11:31 pm

slezy187 wrote:
Oh you was in the ARMY, i am in the the AIR FORCE, i went to my tech school training in SAN AN i know its nice, ive been to the alamo and river walk they are both really cool. i am looking forward to the move for sure! And btw I hate the Spurs so ya i can watch them and root against them all day!!! lol

once you move there....the Spurs will probably grow on you! lol!

P.S. yeah, i served 6 years in the Army. hence the name "Militant" as a part of my username. lol! my daughter is in the Army and my son enlisted in the Air Force and is just waiting on his job to open up so that he can head to SA for training.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

San Antiono TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Antiono TX   San Antiono TX EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:14 pm

Militant X 1 wrote:
slezy187 wrote:

once you move there....the Spurs will probably grow on you! lol!

P.S. yeah, i served 6 years in the Army. hence the name "Militant" as a part of my username. lol! my daughter is in the Army and my son enlisted in the Air Force and is just waiting on his job to open up so that he can head to SA for training.

~Mili

Oh cool your sons about to enlist in the Air Force thats cool man, What job is he going to do? If you or he has and questions just let me know i would be happy to answer them like i said I have been in for 6 years and going to do 20yr been all over the world like 15 diff countries and like 30 states so i know a little something about how the Air FOrce works..... and by the way Militant i will never like the Spurs, they are my most hated NBA team! about like the Ravens in football lol! jj!!! Oh ya and
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

San Antiono TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Antiono TX   San Antiono TX EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:45 pm

I live in Wichita Falls, TX. Farrrr away from San Antonio. Welcome to Texas though =)
Back to top Go down
slezy187

slezy187

San Antiono TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Antiono TX   San Antiono TX EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:59 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
I live in Wichita Falls, TX. Farrrr away from San Antonio. Welcome to Texas though =)

Ya man I have been down to wichita falls, I was there for like 3 weeks like 2 years ago doing some training at Sheapard, AFB. Not much to do there huh???
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

San Antiono TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Antiono TX   San Antiono TX EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:36 pm

slezy187 wrote:
Oh cool your sons about to enlist in the Air Force thats cool man, What job is he going to do? If you or he has and questions just let me know i would be happy to answer them like i said I have been in for 6 years and going to do 20yr been all over the world like 15 diff countries and like 30 states so i know a little something about how the Air FOrce works..... and by the way Militant i will never like the Spurs, they are my most hated NBA team! about like the Ravens in football lol! jj!!! Oh ya and

i appreciate that Slezy but no need bruh!

i did 6 years in the Army myself and was stationed in Germany and FT. Hood, Texas. however, prior to getting out, i too have been all over the world. i have been to England (numerous times), France, Poland, Holland, Belgium, Checz Republic, Turkey and the Netherlands. and although i was in the Army, i am actually an Air Force brat who was born at FT. Dix, New Jersey when my dad was in the Air Force and i know all about it (that is why i steered my son that way...lol) my mother use to work at Keesler Air Base in Biloxi, MS (where my daughter was born), my grandfather was in the Navy and i have a host of uncles who were in the Marines. my family is definately a military one! lol!

it's people like you Slezy that makes us proud to be Americans. we appreciate your service to our great nation.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

San Antiono TX Empty
PostSubject: Re: San Antiono TX   San Antiono TX Empty

Back to top Go down

San Antiono TX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Community Forum :: Water Cooler-
Jump to: