Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

More online bs!

Go down 
+3
ERZ
WFColonel56
kamikazefireball
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Just when you think you've seen it all. I was beating some level 28 douche 27-14 and it was my ball in the fourth quarter and he couldn't stop the clock. Then he continually encroached time after time and it didn't disconnect him. While I was trying to find a solution online, I let the play clock run out by accident one time and I was removed from the game and received a 27-14 LOSS. What pisses me off was I was on a 9 game winning streak. I think I may be done with ranked online play, its just ridiculous and EA needs to get their sh!t together and end this garbage. BTW, the balanced book has been working nice!More online bs! Last1010
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:51 pm

it really didnt disco him????

When people do it to me it usually takes about 25-30 times b4 ea discos them
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:56 pm

No, it discoed ME for causing excessive delay! And I accepted the encroachment penalties from my own 30 all the way to his 5 before EA kicked ME off. I hadn't come across this tactic yet.
Back to top Go down
ERZ
Admin
ERZ

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 9:58 pm

add me XxERZxX we can get a legit ranked or non ranked game in.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:06 pm

kamikazefireball wrote:
No, it discoed ME for causing excessive delay! And I accepted the encroachment penalties from my own 30 all the way to his 5 before EA kicked ME off. I hadn't come across this tactic yet.

I feel your pain...Online hasnt been fun for prob the last month or 2....Since most ppl knw about all the glitches and BS. Im having way more fun just labbing. Hopefully when madden 11 drops I will have the most devistating first week offense in the madden community...lol jk
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Sounds good ERZ. I'm running balanced so I'm sure you'll destroy me. 5 min unranked with no acc playclock?
Back to top Go down
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Colonel, I agree and I'm definitely just gonna do leagues and tournaments next year. It's just sad that people have to cheat all the time. There should be an anti-cheese/glitch section in the forums.
Back to top Go down
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Hey ERZ, I'm on PS3.
Back to top Go down
ERZ
Admin
ERZ

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 10:56 pm

oh nvm...im on 360 and i also run balanced lol
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:13 pm

Got some good wins there man! Good stuff keep it up
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:40 pm

Thanks gibs. The balanced book has been cash money! cheers It's nice going into games knowing I'm gonna get at least 4 scores.
Back to top Go down
J Blanco in LBK

J Blanco in LBK

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 3:57 pm

52 - 0 against a lvl 27. LOL!
Back to top Go down
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Haha yea, that schmuck was clearly a bumhunter. I RCed him up and down the field and it was like 28-0 in the second quarter when he quit.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 4:17 pm

great stuff KFB! you are blasting the upper eschlon of cats. lol! i feel like a nat compared to that bruh! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 12:52 pm

kamikaze wats ur psn lets get a game .

militant wats ur psn i live in hampton myself i'm tryna get a game. have u been to any of the L.A.B tourneys in ricmond
Back to top Go down
kamikazefireball

kamikazefireball

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:45 pm

Just had the EXACT same thing happen again! 2nd time in 3 games. I was destroying some horrible lvl 25 and in the 3rd quarter he starts encroaching on every play without being disconnected. This time though, I just kept pushing X and accepting the penalty and after about 10 mins he quit and I got the win against the computer. This seems to be a growing trend so when you guys run into this crap you just have to be patient and wait it out. If you get one delay of game, YOU get disconnected and YOU get the loss. Just a heads up cause I'm sure you guys will start to see this as these D/C flucktards seem to be everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More online bs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: More online bs!   More online bs! Empty

Back to top Go down

More online bs!
Page 1 of 1