Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James

Go down 
+23
xhhxbronco
mp
JokerGotDots
ZFarls
bears5410
IPIRIEY
Homerunhittas
mjcar89
xHHx_VaBeach757
Ant1010
wangtangkiki
Coachchris10
ZP3
J Blanco in LBK
jordanl95
Philley32
PeytonMvPManning
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL
WFColonel56
Th3 Ac3r
Militant X 1
SavageMac816
sgibs
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James Empty
PostSubject: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:38 pm

That's right gents'

Ill be taking on one of the greatest that has EVER put their hands on a paddle. Its going down next Thursday! MB Nation Stand Up!!!

Playbook votes...what scheme should I use fellas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
SavageMac816

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:43 pm

use ur current dallas scheme
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:46 pm

ummmm....due to the fact that many of your opponents are "secretly" watch TWIM shows and peeping your "FREE" tips and strategies on a weekly basis.....cats are getting familiar with your Balanced pb scheme and wanting a piece of SGibs. soooo....use your "new" playbook and scheme and represent! MB NATION.......STAND UP!!!!!

~Mili

Last edited by Militant X 1 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:46 pm

I think you have a better chance with Balanced, but your new scheme would be more exciting
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:49 pm

go with what u knw best gibs...If ur not 100% sure of your dallas O (since its new and not as tested) go back to balanced for this game

But will u be showing us that NEW TENN PB PLAY???!!!!!!!!!!!! I figure u have 2 since you got 2 throw down ur best stuff 2 beat a great player like him
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:12 pm

GIBS U NEED GET A P3 AND PLY ME U CALL THT GUY GREAT BUT I SHUT HIM OUT 14-0 AND MADE HIM QUIT A COUPLE WEEKS AGO @ THE L.a.B TOURNEY IN RICHMOND AND I WOULD HAVE BEAT A1 NEXT IF I WASNT FOR A FUMBLE THT TOOK CONTROL OF THE GAME AWAY FROM ME
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:23 pm

Relax.

He's done more in his entire Madden career then any of have or will do. In terms of Madden give him his respect. You beat him once so I commend u on that...but let's not forget his personall track record
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Yea show some respect....It was all fun and games when we were talking ish about the fake 2guys1puck...lol but this guy is great
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
PeytonMvPManning

PeytonMvPManning

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:31 pm

i say use the Dal scheme. Im sure he knows how to stop Balanced. But ur Dal scheme is new so u could suprise him
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:35 pm

sgibs7 wrote:
Relax.

He's done more in his entire Madden career then any of have or will do. In terms of Madden give him his respect. You beat him once so I commend u on that...but let's not forget his personall track record

agreed! although i am not a tournie player, i definately keep my eyes and ears to the grindstone of our community. and BigGJ is awesome and has done a lot over his madden career! respect is in order! keep it classy!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:48 pm

gibs i jus wanna play u i play with skimask dtree bibleman bronco vabeach. they r my boys 4 real since the ps2 days i jus wanna play u. bibleman vabeach and detree all won 5plus games at orlando i didnt go to mlg since i was broke though. ive been in mc playoffs back in madden 08 in dc at redskinsn stadium. ive beat thyneighbor aka hellaware midwest back in p2 days i beat kyjelly. ne 1 wanna play psn xHHx_SIR_RAMIC xHHx_BIBLEMAN xHHx_BRONCO or gff_VABEACH757 holla gg

Last edited by xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 6:59 pm

but on another note gibs and farls i wanna give yall props cuz was redy to b done 4 the year yall @MB brung things back 2 life
Back to top Go down
Philley32

Philley32

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:25 pm

I played Big Game at the last GTP tournament. His steelers make the chargers fumble all day.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 7:53 pm

I feel ya rams. I jumped to soon lol. Most in this community are so arrogant and disrspectful...I WILL NOT let MB become that. We are a dofferent breed here. I thank u for understanding. Ill be home tonigght and on ps3 we can def run one man. I wanna try my PITT scheme out
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 8:35 pm

yea i think you should use ur new dallas scheme but the detriot scheme looks pretty good too, cant wait too see this game
Back to top Go down
J Blanco in LBK

J Blanco in LBK

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:33 pm

I think you should definitley use the Tennessee playbook on defense
Back to top Go down
ZP3
Admin
ZP3

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:15 pm

i say use dallas it doesnt look as pretty as post corner but that under center stuff is annoying to stop
Back to top Go down
Coachchris10

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:09 am

xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL wrote:
GIBS U NEED GET A P3 AND PLY ME U CALL THT GUY GREAT BUT I SHUT HIM OUT 14-0 AND MADE HIM QUIT A COUPLE WEEKS AGO @ THE L.a.B TOURNEY IN RICHMOND AND I WOULD HAVE BEAT A1 NEXT IF I WASNT FOR A FUMBLE THT TOOK CONTROL OF THE GAME AWAY FROM ME

WOW! You talking about the LAB tournament in February? Coming at my man Big Games neck with this comment. If I recall, when Big Game asked people to put up money, not 1 person wanted him and everyone looked around like they didnt even hear him. Big Game ended up splitting with Lil Man at our GTP tournament for the PS3 side of the tournament and went deep into the 360 playoffs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livephillyevents.net
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:52 am

Get in the lab this week with your Dallas scheme, find a little bit more stuff to add to your scheme.. warm-up that defense, use TEN.. and win.
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 10:55 am

Anyone else siked for this game? cheers REPRESENT MADDEN BIBLE GIBS
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:14 am

Or how about your challenge yourself and come up with a scheme in 4 days. Maybe use the Tampa Bay book.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Coachchris10 wrote:
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL wrote:

WOW! You talking about the LAB tournament in February? Coming at my man Big Games neck with this comment. If I recall, when Big Game asked people to put up money, not 1 person wanted him and everyone looked around like they didnt even hear him. Big Game ended up splitting with Lil Man at our GTP tournament for the PS3 side of the tournament and went deep into the 360 playoffs.

coach u read my second and third post i jus wanna ply gibs not tlkin trash jus sayin i aint jus pik up the stik and i been ballin wit real ballers and ballin for along time
Back to top Go down
xHHx_VaBeach757

xHHx_VaBeach757

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Coachchris10 wrote:
xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL wrote:

all i know is that xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL beat James at the L.A.B. tourney and instead of James being a respectible loser, he spent the rest of the evening complaining about how that game didnt mean anything, cause it wasnt for a bunch of money. SMH. C'mon really? since when did tourney games not count??? he was a very sore loser that day and instead of just sayin gg he acted very childish. -no disrespect, just statin the facts- im all for giving people there proper respect in the communinty, when somebody does get that respect they are expected to conduct themselves in a higher manor. but in no way is James or anyone else for that matter, either mine nor xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL's "madden elder". we've been playin madden since SNES (super nintendo for u kid's reading, lol). So just cause some people cant spend all their free time going to every tourney, dont think that they cant ball. Cause we can ball with ANYONE

PS. - WE = ME, xHHx_RAMFESTIVAL, Bibleman, DETREE, Bronco
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:49 pm

i don't believe that this about people trying to be someone else's "madden elder" homie. cause at the end of the day, we're talking about a game. but, let's keep things respectful here at madden bible by avoiding all of the flaming-war crap that takes place on other sites and let's all look forward to watching a good match up this week on Thursday night on the TWIM show between Gibs and BigGJ.

~Mili
Back to top Go down
mjcar89

mjcar89

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:56 pm

ram festival are u kevin scott from the other site? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James   TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM 24- Game of the Week - Sgibs vs GTP Big Game James
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next